• 15(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Loving it... Whats with the Unicock?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Unicorn. Wink

It's Bob Ross he is magical. Wink

Having a field day with Bob. Wink

People please stop squashing/stretching the damn clearart images, you know better.
Making people look 60lbs heavier just to fill the whole area is retarded.. I could slap you.
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/showtime/logos

High res jpgs and eps logos for most recent showtime series.
Thought some of you might be able to make use of this.
I'm not sure if this is a fluke or what, but new logos seem to be overwriting old ones: http://fanart.tv/shows/?id=76290

For example MarkAsRead's new 24 logo has replaced Shranshaft's upon approval.
I've seen this happen before but just thought it was a cache issue at the time.
This could become a major problem if the cause isn't found.
hikaricore Wrote:http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/showtime/logos

High res jpgs and eps logos for most recent showtime series.
Thought some of you might be able to make use of this.

i've got
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Can I start Deleting Clear Art that Fucking Suck?

Shit like this?

Look at them on a Black Background

If possible I'll do a replace before I delete.
I suggest using the deny function on the back end instead of deleting them.
But I've been going through my own collection and reporting the bad ones as I find them so I can deny them all at once. Tongue
In the back end I can only delete, if I search the front end I can report

I'm nominating this one for "Worst ClearArt Ever!"
think I've found the issue, it wasn't actually adding a new image replaces an old one, its denying/deleting a logo causes a reordering of all the images (so if you have 5 images and you delete 24-76290-2.png it reorders them so their aren't any gaps) it seems like it must have renamed 24-76290-2.png as 24-76290.png thus replacing the original only problem is i'm not 100% sure why, I'll look into it.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
I think if you report an image it should then be available to deny, I'll look into adding deny at the manage level.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Ok, there goes that theory, I deleted the missing entry from the db and set the current image to MarkAsRead.

I copied the images and added the text "test" to it, uploaded it on the front end.

Went into the backend approved the image. Both show up.

Uploaded another image, denied that one, still both images show up.

Uploaded another image, deleted that, still they both show up.

Anyone got any other ideas to try? lol.

*edit*

Ok, that's interesting, I made a new request for 24, then logged on as a user, fulfilled the request, first time I approved it, made a request again, fulfilled and and this time denied it, and it screwed something up.
ppic Wrote:i've got
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
+1
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Maxoo Wrote:+1

Maybe a country/region thing? As both of you guys are in France and me/Hikiacore in the US and the page loads fine for us...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
works for me in the UK as well
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4