• 16(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
As usual the French get screwed lol.
I *think* the issue is sorted now, not 100% sure, the issue when there is more than 2 images should be done, but I'm still not 100% sure why new images were replacing old images when there was only 1 image there to begin with and I haven't been able to replicate the issue.

Keep your eye on it, if it happens again, tell me the exact steps you took, hopefully it was to do with the ordering of images and the way the wordpress get_results function deals with it, in which case, the fix for multiple images should fix that as well.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Did not work for me in the UK -
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/showtime/logos

So I went to http://www.dwii.info, entered the URL - now presto! All working great.
And there is LOADS there!

I think cbspressexpress.com only allows american hosts.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Amazing ! And eps means really great quality. Thanks for the link DejaVu.

@mcborzu : you must be right... Can't see any video on CBS, FOX, BBC, etc... pages as well.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
hikaricore Wrote:As usual the French get screwed lol.

The Dutch are treated the same as the French.... Sad
Progression on Trakt. Although not official, a member has created a new widget.
Rightly so, there is concern about the server load from pulling images from Fanart.tv for the widgets... HERE.

This is what he's come up with from the help of our Logo's -
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Not sure if here is still the place to discuss rejects??

Helen of Troy - got one accepted and one rejected. The rejected one was stated as "Image of NOT high enough quality". The interesting thing is that it's vector art - drawn from scratch. They both were - using the same image but arranged differently so that the rejected one had height as opposed to width.

Now I know you guys can't tell that it's vector or not, but I can't see why it was rejected, when the other one was accepted - especially when they use they same artwork?

In fact, I've pretty much given up trying to "Cut Out" existing images. Virtually all my artwork is created using vectors, as it creates a much better image - and is usually quicker. Thx

A big upload from one dude yesterday Shocked though.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
KidKiwi Wrote:A big upload from one dude yesterday Shocked though.
I saw bishftl go for it too! I felt a tad 'out done', so I created 10 from the requests! lol
KidKiwi Wrote:Not sure if here is still the place to discuss rejects??

Helen of Troy - got one accepted and one rejected. The rejected one was stated as "Image of NOT high enough quality". The interesting thing is that it's vector art - drawn from scratch. They both were - using the same image but arranged differently so that the rejected one had height as opposed to width.

Now I know you guys can't tell that it's vector or not, but I can't see why it was rejected, when the other one was accepted - especially when they use they same artwork?

In fact, I've pretty much given up trying to "Cut Out" existing images. Virtually all my artwork is created using vectors, as it creates a much better image - and is usually quicker. Thx

A big upload from one dude yesterday Shocked though.

Sorry about that I think I denied it by mistake. >.> If you resubmit it I'll approve it.
There were some bad ones today so I probably just hastily misclicked.
DejaVu77 Wrote:Progression on Trakt. Although not official, a member has created a new widget.
Rightly so, there is concern about the server load from pulling images from Fanart.tv for the widgets... HERE.

Wow, I was so psyched when I saw that, too bad it's only experimental at the moment. Hopefully it gets done as it looks great!!

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
hikaricore Wrote:Sorry about that I think I denied it by mistake. >.> If you resubmit it I'll approve it.

No probs. Done!

Now I'm back to try and resolve my remote issues with a fresh LIVE install. Why do we do it Eek
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
@kode: I keep getting a 'Image must be a transparent file' error when using Chrome or IE9.
Btw Sranshaft, I re-added your 24 logo after the file overwrite issue took place.
You should probably upload a copy yourself and remove mine so it's attributed to you. :p
DejaVu77 Wrote:Progression on Trakt. Although not official, a member has created a new widget.

Released as a RAR file and can now be used by everyone. It's using a cron job at the moment, but i'm sure the clever people will solve this very soon....!!
Sranshaft Wrote:@kode: I keep getting a 'Image must be a transparent file' error when using Chrome or IE9.

Had the same issue when uploading a TV Thumb yesterday, couldn't get it done through the back end either.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4