• 19(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Are 'pending' images downloadable through the TV Script? I've made the 1000 Ways To Die logo that I needed, it has not been approved, but I was able to download it, although it's not available on the site yet...? Huh
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
MarkAsRead Wrote:I rarely create logo's that are requested, cause you never know who's already working on it.

This is why I asked for the ability to be able to take ownership of a logo if you decide to create it. It is a waste of time the same logo being created by several different people (time most of us don't have). Ownership should only last for a pre-determined period of time before the logo is put back into the wild OR the creator decides to release ownership.

Perhaps I'm the only one that thinks this is a good idea? Laugh
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
DejaVu77 Wrote:Are 'pending' images downloadable through the TV Script? I've made the 1000 Ways To Die logo that I needed, it has not been approved, but I was able to download it, although it's not available on the site yet...? Huh

Not any more Tongue
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
MarkAsRead Wrote:Kode, might be nice to make it possible to run a query of shows that don't have logo's or clearart and such. Will make it easier to find things to do. Wink

Not a bad idea, but its not on http://fanart.tv/feedback/ so will probably be lost in the ether Tongue
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
KidKiwi Wrote:This is why I asked for the ability to be able to take ownership of a logo if you decide to create it. It is a waste of time the same logo being created by several different people (time most of us don't have). Ownership should only last for a pre-determined period of time before the logo is put back into the wild OR the creator decides to release ownership.

Perhaps I'm the only one that thinks this is a good idea? Laugh

According to the feedback page, this is 4th (or last if you like) in the queue of things to do, but as I said a couple of pages back, and also on the very first post, without a designer helping out progress is going to be slow.
Kode Wrote:According to the feedback page, this is 4th (or last if you like) in the queue of things to do, but as I said a couple of pages back, and also on the very first post, without a designer helping out progress is going to be slow.

Fixed that Wink
The report function could really use a text entry popup for a reason why an image is being reported.
A lot of times I'm seeing people reporting images that seem to be fine then uploading one of their own.
While this may or may not be intended abuse it's still annoying as all hell.
Something got messed up when I uploaded a new clearart for Batman Beyond.

Can you have a look at it?
MarkAsRead Wrote:Something got messed up when I uploaded a new clearart for Batman Beyond.

Can you have a look at it?
Yeah looks like it's just re-upped my one Eek
We had this issue awhile back with clearlogos, for the time being don't do anything to that series until Kode has a chance to look at it.
Kode Wrote:Not any more Tongue

PMSL! So I found a bug and never even knew it.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Kode Wrote:I *think* the issue is sorted now, not 100% sure, the issue when there is more than 2 images should be done, but I'm still not 100% sure why new images were replacing old images when there was only 1 image there to begin with and I haven't been able to replicate the issue.

Keep your eye on it, if it happens again, tell me the exact steps you took, hopefully it was to do with the ordering of images and the way the wordpress get_results function deals with it, in which case, the fix for multiple images should fix that as well.

Without more details it's hard to know where to start
What I did was add a new Clearart to Batman Beyond through the front end. Upload a new image. Afterwards I went to the Backend to approve it.

Next I went to check if it was posted in the show, that's when I noticed it was all F'ed up.

This is the way I usually add my images.
Could one or more of the mods get some of the more borderline images that get denied with reason why they are denied and what could be done to improve them, maybe do some for the different reasons they get denied.

Then I'll add them to the help sections, we then have something to direct people to.
Rio - Rainbow Gate http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=218531

Series is unrequestable, unsearchable, unaddable. :p
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4