• 25(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Your logo is blurry and pixelated so it kinda looks like shit. I'll be happy to deny it again if I see the same image. If you aren't viewing your logos on a high quality display you may not notice these things. Zoom in on the blue area and you'll see the obvious signs of heavy compression which causes the colours to be blocky and ugly looking. Lee's logos on the other hand are crisp and clear which is why his were accepted. We don't have time to check each and every logo submitted to see if it 100% matches the series it's been posted for. Most of the time people upload the correct logo, rarely they don't. In this case it's not really a big deal but if it were that's one of the many reason we have the report function on the front end. As for alignment I've covered this issue many times, most of the images I deny for alignment are not bottom aligned. If I have any doubt I physically check them in an image editor first. So sayeth the hikaricore!
Ok, own up, which of you is DDoS-ing fanart.tv because your logo was denied? Tongue

But seriously, whoever it is, stop it Tongue
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
seriously? server is under DDOS attack ?

silly...
Any estimate when the server will be back up?
ask it to those who are attacking it...
I bet it's Keanu Reeves... I mean Neo.
that bastard! Wink
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Oo
ok guys now i know you are blind and you didnt have any ideas about gfx! when i see the last accepted logos with this blurry edges and crappy edges i want to puke!!!

And then i must read hikaricore denied my pic with a "some compression artifacts" WTF my pic was a VECTOR SHAPE with Layer effects and is saved as a best formated PNG!!!

dont tell me this "oh we didnt see that, we have so many submitted stuff..." i cant here it anymore.
you have only just about 20 upload in three days thats not much for 2-4 "mods".

http://fanart.tv/fanart/deny/4d9c68e59a658.png and no thats not a compression artifact that is a only pattern overlay. and if you want u can see my original PSD file when i'm home and if you want.

here the source file: http://cl.ly/5rpf
NeoRame Wrote:ok guys now i know you are blind and you didnt have any ideas about gfx! when i see the last accepted logos with this blurry edges and crappy edges i want to puke!!!

And then i must read hikaricore denied my pic with a "some compression artifacts" WTF my pic was a VECTOR SHAPE with Layer effects and is saved as a best formated PNG!!!

dont tell me this "oh we didnt see that, we have so many submitted stuff..." i cant here it anymore.
you have only just about 20 upload in three days thats not much for 2-4 "mods".

http://fanart.tv/fanart/deny/4d9c68e59a658.png and no thats not a compression artifact that is a only pattern overlay. and if you want u can see my original PSD file when i'm home and if you want.

here the source file: http://cl.ly/5rpf

If that's vector art you're doing something wrong because it looks fucking awful.
Your "layer effects" have the same appearance as lossy compression and are visible to the naked eye.
On top of this your image (like many of your others) is sorta blurry, if you can't see this you need a new monitor.

As for the latest logo approved, I'm not sure who approved leepenny's Clarissa logo but they probably shouldn't have. But whatever, puke all you want because I really really don't care. Smile When you're done berating us and start actually paying attention to how things work around here let me know and I'll be more than happy to listen to any concerns you might have.
take a look at my PSD and you see what layer style i used Oo and your blury shit happends when you raster the vector and perfect align at the bottum... but ok for i create a not original looking version for you.... -_-
NeoRame Wrote:take a look at my PSD and you see what layer style i used Oo and your blury shit happends when you raster the vector and perfect align at the bottum... but ok for i create a not original looking version for you.... -_-

Your vector should be sized properly before you convert it to an image, then you won't get the blur or the compression artifacts. Aligning an image has no effect on its quality, if you really think that then I have no idea what to tell you.
just for info "liamg" copied my "the kennedys" logo. for proof i can sent you my psd if you want Wink

and i think you guys need more mods, since one week no new applies/ denies.

kind regards
NeoRame
Been busy lately, not too concerned with logos every single day.
I'll go through them when I can but it seems I'm about the only one doing it now.

Is it just my imagination or is BlueNZ resubmitting every shitty logo we've ever denied without making any changes to them?
I don't even know how to begin to deal with this so I could use some input on my theory.

*edit*
Actually I found a couple that may have been edited, but a large majority of them were jagged/pixelated/blurry/overcropped garbage.
it's not only your imagination i noticed it too. that`s why i rework/create some of his stuff to give some "good" ones to your site...

btw, is it possible to get an option to delete denied pictures? (because i uploded "Parker Lewis" twice. one of it was apply the other lies around my account.)
and if it possible to get an uploaded section for users so i can see what images i uploaded?

kind regards
NeoRame

Edit: Wink

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1228/...nnt2sn.png
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4