• 37(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
I've added a new section for Skin Support http://fanart.tv/skin-support/, if you know which features other skins support (or the current skins are wrong) please let me know on http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107245
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Back row is missing in the skin support list
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Back row is missing in the skin support list

Do you know what features it supports?
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
@Kode: Thanks for the tutorials at Fanart.tv. But, it would be better if you can provide a tutorial for making logos only. I am little confused with logo part (the clearart part of the given tutorial is very helpful).
Awaiting your reply.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
mcborzu wrote that particular tutorial, what in particular are you stuck on?

I'm hoping to be able to get a few more tutorials up at some point (jacktyler has mentioned he will give it a go).
Kode Wrote:Do you know what features it supports?

Backrow supports Clearart, TV show logos, cdart, Cd album cover, extra tv fanart. This much I know of. May be djdadreund or Sharpe can tell about. I told you what I got from using the skin.
Kode Wrote:mcborzu wrote that particular tutorial, what in particular are you stuck on?

I'm hoping to be able to get a few more tutorials up at some point (jacktyler has mentioned he will give it a go).

How do I get the show title from the pictures (with the title name) of the TV shows? I am using Photoshop 7.0.
Do I have to use pen tool to make selection for every word in the title name, just like in cleararts?

If I use pen tool and select the first letter,and I clone and move into a 400x155 transparent canvas, and then I use the pen tool to make selection of the next word, the next word does not get selected.
Sorry to change the subject, but is there a way to communicate directly with members of fanart.tv? I submitted my first clearlogo contribution this weekend which was denied several times until I got one that was acceptable but not 100% good. I want to ask a few things to see if I can get the logo 100% right and ready to go. Thanks!
yeah, if they are online they will show up in the chatbar at the bottom of the site, just click on Chat (4) or however many people are online and if they are there you can click on their name and speak to them directly
bandelguy Wrote:How do I get the show title from the pictures (with the title name) of the TV shows? I am using Photoshop 7.0.
Do I have to use pen tool to make selection for every word in the title name, just like in cleararts?

If I use pen tool and select the first letter,and I clone and move into a 400x155 transparent canvas, and then I use the pen tool to make selection of the next word, the next word does not get selected.

You are wanting to remove a logo from an image?
I have a bout 5 years experience with photoshop. I would be interested in helping with logos and clearART.
I have read the guidelines/rules for submitting. Do I just need to start working on the requested titles on the homepage?
dsimages: You are welcome here, we always need more people helping out.

Yeah, just get stuck into the requests, take a look at http://fanart.tv/image-denials/ as it shows a lot of the common mistakes people make.

If you have shows that aren't in the request list feel free to do those as well, the more the merrier.

The music section is also in need of some love if you feel like a challange (830 music logos vs 4,712 tv logos), there is no request system for the music section yet so its just a case of either picking an artist you like and filling their page, or adding to existing artists.

There are also 1300+ cdARTs that need replacing.
Smile 
Hello mate.

I read your last post.

As Kode said, you can talk to me or other registered users anytime you like through the FanartTV chat function, if they're online and looking at the site (that's the easiest way). You can send me a direct message on here too, but I'm not on here as often. I've sent you a private message on here. I tried chatting to you on FanartTV a couple of times, but seem to keep missing you. If all else fails, you can speak with me on this thread.

Best wishes and thanks, Jack Smile
I keep a seperate tabs for the fanart.tv hompage and the dashboard. that is why i keep missing the chat's.

I will catch you on there..
If you have an account on fanart.tv, you can now post on it's integrated forum http://fanart.tv/forums/

I haven't finished skinning it completely yet, so it's a little un-polished, but I'm hoping it will allow members to help each other easier.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4