Live football streams
hi

i have found a site on the web that allows you to watch live football matches from the uk, is there anyone that can help me develop a script to allow the xbox to view these

hope you can help

deyesey :thumbsup:
firstable would be to give us a link
no problem

rtsp://verio.beotel.net/broadcast/helix.beotel.net/encoder/rts2.rm
rtsp://helix.beotel.net/encoder/rts2.rm
mmst://www.vod3000.com/ben
mms://211.99.213.38:80/ubc
mms://203.144.166.47/ubcsport?wmcontentbitrate=256000
mms://203.144.166.47/ubcsport?wmcontentbitrate=512000
i meant website url, not streams url Smile

if you want to use the website to get streams on your xbox, first we need to know how works the website.

if you want to view those streams on your xbox, you don't need python. just put the stream link in a text file like and save it as <mystreamname>.strm, then play it with 'my videos' section. (but i'm pretty sure it is not what you want)
the streams are posted in a forum then you cut and paste them into a viewer (winamp realplayer windows media player)

as far as i can see they use the same streams i posted eailer, but if it helps http://www.footiestreams.co.uk

thanks

deyesey
as mentioned before, you dont need python. just save them as stream files & load them in xbmc. if i get time i'll make some myself.

dont hold your breath though
vibez is true !
and please, you can post your stream inside the streampack database :
http://xbmc-stream.gueux.be/test/pcstream/
you don't need to subscribe to post or view our streams, but more options come with subscription.
then, you can browse the streampack database using my python script :
http://xstreampack.free.fr

i subscribed to the link you gave us... to have a look
wow this is promising.. cant wait to see how it turns out :d

"z"
the stream
mms://203.144.166.47/ubcsport?wmcontentbitrate=512000

seems to be live all the time so this is the one i am testing with, it works fine if you click the link or cut and paste it into the url field on my xp pc

i opened up a text file and copied the (mms://203.144.166.47/ubcsport?wmcontentbitrate=512000) link into line 1 then saved it as footie.txt, renamed the file to footie.strm and copied it to the video directory on the xbox

when i tried to open it in on xbmc i am getting an error "unable to read playlist"

am i missing any codecs, programs within the xbmc

solexalex check out the forum early sat morning around 10.00am gmt for the saturday afternoon matches, there should be about 5 or 6

thanks

deyesey
hi
too late ! i checked this foprum to late !
i will have another look anyway...

your stream, you can try to remove what you have after the ? char :
mms://203.144.166.47/ubcsport
i tried it inside my windows media player on pc, it works. not tried inside my box, because my girlfriend is using it at this moment.
ok, i had another look, but i don't know what the script you want to do can be...
just explain me what you think about and maybe i can help you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live football streams0