manually scraping
i need to manually scrap a film but it wont let me i go to movie information refresh but i wont let me manually put it in is there another way. cheers
At a guess I'd say the file isn't being identified properly. Check your scraper setting to see if it's trying to identify the movie by the filename or folder name, then make sure the file or folder is named exactly the same as the scraper site names it. Hope that helps.
booo Wrote:i need to manually scrap a film but it wont let me i go to movie information refresh but i wont let me manually put it in is there another way. cheers

I had a similar problem where XBMC could not match the proper movie using the refresh. I found a small perl program that creates a proper .nfo file. Find the correct movie on IMDB and copy the ttxxxxxxx ID number from the browser URL box then paste it to the command line of the script. Run the script and place the nfo file which must be named the same as your movie filename with the movie and it should import into XBMC. After it's imported you should be able to run the update to get new fanart etc. The one below is for Linux so if you're using Windows you'll need to find one for your OS or maybe load perl support into your system.

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showth...?tid=45358
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
manually scraping0