Fanart split between TV and Movies for home screen ?
Hi,

The skin looks great, and I have gotten it configured pretty close to what I like, but one thing that is bugging me a bit is that when I have fanart view enabled for the home screen, it shows both movie and tv fanart on the movie and tv screens. E.g. when I select TV Shows from the home menu, it'll display a fanart picture of spiderman 2 or some such.

Is it possible to get the random fanart for the tv shows view to only show tv fanart and the movies view to only show movie fanart ?
Seconded! I fixed it myself by setting up 2 directory's so each has it's own. Then manually copying the fanart in the apropriate folder, but that is quite a job and quite tedious.
FAQ #21
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2010-12-18, 20:58)ronie Wrote: FAQ #21

I realize this is an old thread. I use, or did use, video-fanar.splitter for sometime --- worked great separating tv and movie fanar to separate dirs. Though once I updated xbmc from 10.1 to 11 it now wipes those separate directories empty. Any chance on this script being updated or is there another way of doing this now?

I am using Transperancy skin (fully updated).

Thanks in advance
(2012-06-09, 08:31)Zaragosa Wrote:
(2010-12-18, 20:58)ronie Wrote: FAQ #21

I realize this is an old thread. I use, or did use, video-fanar.splitter for sometime --- worked great separating tv and movie fanar to separate dirs. Though once I updated xbmc from 10.1 to 11 it now wipes those separate directories empty. Any chance on this script being updated or is there another way of doing this now?

I am using Transperancy skin (fully updated).

Thanks in advance

the addon is called artwork organizer these days and is available in the xbmc addon repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart split between TV and Movies for home screen ?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.