External hard drive problems with apple tv
Hi

I have put all my tunes on xbmc and sorted all the fan art and so on, then I dis connected my hard drive and put it in my pc deleted some bands I didn't want, then put hard drive back in apple tv and they are still showing but they are not on the external hard drive , also when I disconnected I added some more fan art images to ones I already had on my hard drive and apple tv / xbmc can't see those either when I go to the folder to manually add the fan art. Only the old fan art images are there but on my pc the new ones are there.

Also I only have three series added but it only gets info for two of them , the third was added at a diff time and will not be seen in tv shows source but in tv shows files they are there?

Hope someone can shine some light this way, I really like the way xbmc looks but with all the hassle I'm ready to throw in the towel

Cheers
Hey Fiction6 dont give up yet! I am running 2 Atvs with xbmc running on both and once u have everything set up the way u want it its a wonderful thing. Just looking at your post i notice our set ups may vary a little but i'll try to help all i can. On the series you added to your library make sure you have the proper naming convention. When i 1st started i notice i would add media and it wouldnt show up and this was because the files werent named properly.
if the music u removed from your is still showing in your xbmc library try removing the source, restart xbmc, and rescanning the source back in just make sure you removed all the files from the folder you are scanning in
cleaning the library via settings wouldnt hurt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External hard drive problems with apple tv0