• 7(current)
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)
Wicked. Wicked. Wicked. Wicked.

I love this as I loved the old mc360. Brings back a lot of xbox memories. This skin seems even more light weight and responsive than the default. This might take over as the new default skin for me.

Thank you for this sir. Well done.
Baswazz Wrote:yes indeed that is exactly what i mean.
I understand the concept behind it. That's a cool feature for this skin.
Maybey it is possible to make an option where you can select (disable/enable).
Because with fanart, this skin realy come's to it's right, but thats just my opinion. Big Grin

I've never had xbox but I like this skin. It's very cool but as Baswazz mentioned blending fanarts was the first annoing thing I discover after change my backgrounds. The little switch could be helpful in next release. And what I see there is also PosterBig view for tv episodes which as you know doesn't look ok there.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Any news about updates?
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Working on it is about all I can
When I want to show off XBMC, I use the new Aeon MQ2. But for MY daily use, I use your JX 720 skin.

Clean, fast, to the point... Because all I really want to do with my HTPC is watch my videos and listen to my music.

PS - Being from the US, is there a simple way to change the spelling of Favourites to Favorites? And is possible to remove the "shine" animation?

Thanks again for a very simple, but elegant skin...
thewarm Wrote:......
PS - Being from the US, is there a simple way to change the spelling of Favourites to Favorites? And is possible to remove the "shine" animation?

Thanks again for a very simple, but elegant skin...

If you set your language in xbmc to USA instead of English you should be good

And you will have to be more specific about "the Shine"
Jezz_X Wrote:Working on it is about all I can

Great news!
Jezz_X Wrote:If you set your language in xbmc to USA instead of English you should be good

And you will have to be more specific about "the Shine"

Thank you very much. Seems like a dumb question now... "English (USA)" did the trick.
As far as the "Shine" animation, you added it in your last revision. It's the horizontal movement on the system and weather boxes. Not a big deal. I just wanted to keep this skin as simple as possible!

BTW, I use a light to dark gray gradient as the backdrop for all screens. Looks really nice with the bright colors for weather and time displays.

Thanks again for the help and the fantastic skin!
Would it be possible to add the "TV Guide" to this skin please?
Thank you
Will this work with Eden when it comes out? I'd hate to lose this skin...
It will and it already does its just not "tuned" to work on eden yet but I have started doing so
As for tv guide i'm not sure I'd personally rather add proper pvr support than work on a fake epg
Jezz_X Wrote:It will and it already does its just not "tuned" to work on eden yet but I have started doing so
As for tv guide i'm not sure I'd personally rather add proper pvr support than work on a fake epg

Thumbs up on the PVR support!

I use SABnzbs/SickBeard for usenet downloads and a HDHomeRun (in Win 7 Media Center) for my local OTA TV channels. The ultimate XBMC setup for me would have a "TV Guide" that listed both... (just dreaming)

Thanks again for this great skin!!!
Hi Guys asking for some help here I'm about ready to do a final version of this skin for dharma and before I commit the next version to the dharma repo I would really like for some translations since this only works proper in English.

So if any of you people speak another language other than English can you please take the time to translate it even if you don't use the skin yourself if would be much appreciated.

You can find the latest version of the strings file here (right click, save as)
https://jezzxbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trun...trings.xml
and it would be nice if you could put the translated versions on http://www.pastebin.com with a link back here.

example
Quote:English Translation
http://pastebin.com/6GMubCHV

Thanks in advance
Romanian strings.
reFocus - Simply the best
Thanks again
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)3