[GUIDE] XBMC Dharma Live for Revo 1600
Hi! First of All thanks for the guide!! It was really simple to follow along!!

I am having an issue tho. After going through everything, right after i reboot i get a white textbox warning saying:
"XBMC needs hardware accelerated Open GL rendering. Install an appropriate graphics driver"

I did go through the nvidia update like you mentioned but am getting this. Can anyone help please??

Thank you!!
After trying a bunch of different things i still cant manage to get it working

I thought that this would do the trick but it also didnt work.
http://boshdirect.com/blogs/tech/fix-rev...error.html

Is there any disadvantage to installing xbmc dharma and keeping the old nvidia drivers? Because it works with the old one 195.
zephyrtear Wrote:Hi! First of All thanks for the guide!! It was really simple to follow along!!

I am having an issue tho. After going through everything, right after i reboot i get a white textbox warning saying:
"XBMC needs hardware accelerated Open GL rendering. Install an appropriate graphics driver"

I did go through the nvidia update like you mentioned but am getting this. Can anyone help please??

Thank you!!

Did you use the Xbmc freak iso? That should work if you are using this on a Acer Revo 1600.
Tried following this guide but I'm having issues with the network settings. When I use the XBMCFreak Install I receive an error with the DHCP being unable to configure the network by default. I've tried a few different versions of the XBMCFreak iso and even the xbmc live iso but still have this problem. Any thoughts? I've tried editing the /etc/network/interfaces file but still have errors. My router is setup with DHCP and no other computers are having issues except my Revo 1600. I used to use windows 7 64bit on it and the network card worked perfectly so I know the card isn't bad. I'm running out of ideas on how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[GUIDE] XBMC Dharma Live for Revo 16000