BBFC Ratings?
Night is the only skin i use (Night SVN and Purity), and i really want BBFC ratings to show.

My library has been scraped by imdb via XBMC scraper, and i have also tried rescraping via Ember and XWMM, but i cannot seem to get a BBFC rating to show in the skin.

Could somebody who has managed to get the ratings up, write me a quick tutorial as the search button appears to be no help for me!!

Thanks in advance~!
Assuming you did things correctly, I personally dont use international ratings, did you change things in Ember after you had scanned your videos into the Library? If yes you need to either rescan your Videos into the Library. Or on the Info, press "I", screen you'll need to refresh each movie one by one...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Make sure you have the following set in Ember

Use Certification Language: UK

Use Certification for MPAA

But as mcborzu said your need to rebuild your library if they were already in your library using MPAA
I scraped all my films using Media Companion for the UK ratings - but none of them show up in the newest Night build from git :/

The tag format in the nfo files is <mpaa>15</mpaa>

Is this wrong, and if so, how do I change it in Media Companion?

Thanks Smile
dannycorker Wrote:I scraped all my films using Media Companion for the UK ratings - but none of them show up in the newest Night build from git :/

The tag format in the nfo files is <mpaa>15</mpaa>

Is this wrong, and if so, how do I change it in Media Companion?

Thanks Smile

I believe it's matching them like so:

<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,UK:12A)</visible>
<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,UK:15)</visible>
<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,UK:18)</visible>

so I don't think <mpaa>15</mpaa> would work. Change it to <mpaa>UK:15</mpaa> and tell me if that works?

mcborzu Wrote:I believe it's matching them like so:

<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,UK:12A)</visible>
<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,UK:15)</visible>
<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,UK:18)</visible>

so I don't think <mpaa>15</mpaa> would work. Change it to <mpaa>UK:15</mpaa> and tell me if that works?

<mpaa>UK:15</mpaa> workes fine - now I just need to find a way to make Media Companion save the tags like taht by default so I don't have to go through all my films myself doing it! Any ideas by any chance lol?
dannycorker Wrote:<mpaa>UK:15</mpaa> workes fine - now I just need to find a way to make Media Companion save the tags like taht by default so I don't have to go through all my films myself doing it! Any ideas by any chance lol?

I would say Ember but I been reading they have problems with downloading the program.

Sucks that it does that as I can't match just by number as it'll conflict with other languages:

<visible>substring(Listitem.mpaa,Germany:18)</visible>

mcborzu Wrote:I would say Ember but I been reading they have problems with downloading the program.

Sucks that it does that as I can't match just by number as it'll conflict with other languages:

<visible>substring(Listitem.mpaa,Germany:18)</visible>

Yeah I'm seeing if I can make it work somehow - I used to use Ember but found it had become more hassle than it was worth with the lack of development and scraper issues :/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BBFC Ratings?0