TV Show Looping?
Hi Folks... I'm thinking that my toddler hit a button on the remote or keyboard. When I watch a TV episode, when finished, it loops and starts from the beginning. It used to go back to the season menu. Is there a simple way to change this in settings somewhere? Can't seem to find it.

Thank!
I've the same problem since I installed the official Dharma (no problems earlier with dharma beta 3 or 4).

I've not found any setups about that in xbmc... Weird.
oliver_27 Wrote:I've the same problem since I installed the official Dharma (no problems earlier with dharma beta 3 or 4).

I've not found any setups about that in xbmc... Weird.

I don't know how kids/wives/parents find these things. I couldn't find any way to loop playback?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
me too. TV shows just restart when they are done.
go to the "Now Playing" area, and there should be a setting to repeat, turn it to OFF and it should all be well in the world.
@mcborzu never underestimate the ability of a computer illiterate wife or a curious toddler! Thanks again for all your great work

@isamu.dragon I will check that out, thanks for the advice
Ok, so I dug around and found the "now playing" settings to turn off the loop. Now I'm faced with a new problem: Instead of going back to the season menu when the episode is over, it starts playing the mp3 file from the tv theme (as I have tvtunes add-on), as if it was next in a play list. Bizarre. Any thoughts? xmurrx or oliver_27 have you had any luck? Thanks in advance
Sorry, but where can I access to this setting?
oliver_27 Wrote:Sorry, but where can I access to this setting?

navigate to a movie
press 'c'
select 'Queue Item'
press 'c'
select 'Now playing'
Once in Now playing section bring up the 'View Options' and check off "repeat"

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thank you, it's working!
yosigolb Wrote:Hi Folks... I'm thinking that my toddler hit a button on the remote or keyboard. When I watch a TV episode, when finished, it loops and starts from the beginning. It used to go back to the season menu. Is there a simple way to change this in settings somewhere? Can't seem to find it.

Thank!

An easiest way :

Quit xbmc, then open guisettings.xml in your windows user appdata folder.

under <myvideos>, look after <playlist>. You'll see <repeat>true</repeat>.

Type false instead of true.

Save and launch xbmc, after the end of a tvshow, you go back to the season menu.

If you hide watched tvshows, xbmc make the next episode glowing, you just have to press your "ok" button to launch it.

w2w

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Looping?0