[WINDOWS] ZNES ROMS Command Arguments?
I've been at this for hours and can't seem to find anything online to help me. I have absolutely no idea what command arguments are, nor do I understand any form of computer programming language.
When I load my znes through launcher app, it asks me for arguments?
I am at a loss for words of what to type here and am losing all of my hair trying to figure it out. I just got my Zotac nettop the other day and literally have no slept and am beyond frustrated at my ineptitude and lack of knowledge in programming languages, especially in this python stuff.

I found this, it seems like it should help but I am unsure of how to use it or what it means by specifying ports...
http://zsnes-docs.sourceforge.net/html/advanced.htm
It tells what each command does, and lists sub-commands, something I am also not tech-savy enough to understand.

I simply run my znes.exe emulator to boot and play my roms, but do not know how to do so.
Please help I feel like I am going crazy from doing nothing but trying to figure out how to program xbmc the past few days.
Much thanks.
Anyone?
I can get my emulators to load now, but its never full screen
Arguments are command line switches that tell the program to do certain things or behave a certain way when it loads. If you go to the link you posted and scroll about half way down, you'll see a section labeled "Command Line Arguments" that documents each argument that exists. It may takes some trial and error to get it 100% on your system, but it's fairly easy.

For example, if you wanted zsnes to load to a window at 800x600, you'd use

zsnes.exe -v #11

I'm not in front of my xbmc machine at the moment, but mine looks similar to that.
ECEC Wrote:Arguments are command line switches that tell the program to do certain things or behave a certain way when it loads. If you go to the link you posted and scroll about half way down, you'll see a section labeled "Command Line Arguments" that documents each argument that exists. It may takes some trial and error to get it 100% on your system, but it's fairly easy.

For example, if you wanted zsnes to load to a window at 800x600, you'd use

zsnes.exe -v #11

I'm not in front of my xbmc machine at the moment, but mine looks similar to that.
Okay thank you I got it all working now.
How do you get the launcher to launch directly into the rom rather than to the ZSNES gui every time?

My current argument is zsnes.exe

I have already set my resolution etc so it is not needed in argument. I just want to skip the ugly gui screen and go straigt to the rom.

Thanks
Sorted now.

This is cool, SNES on 50" plasma... haha.

Now to get the Xbox 360 controller working with it and I'm happy!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] ZNES ROMS Command Arguments?0