• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
DaGround Wrote:hm just found a bug Wink
if you select showcase view you get a nice smooth animation when you go right but none if you go left.

no Shutdown in "X" shutdown menu just the timer Sad

now with "programs" on mainbar renamed to games and mapped to the favourites of the advanced launcher, im using the skin and im really happy about the navigation speed on an ion!! great work 8)

Glad you like it! You are right, showcase square doesn't have a right animation. Fixing that now. I am gonna change the REFRESH SKIN button in that menu to Shutdown, cause if you use refresh skin from that menu, it doesn't close the shutdownmenu properly.

DaGround Wrote:i hope you dont mind Big Noid Wink

Off course not, this whole skin is basically a mod Smile

Avant Wrote:If you can add the support for album level fanart( fanart .jpg) for visualization.
Yeah I can include that in the next patch.
Big_Noid, I cannot thank you enough for your work on this fantastic skin. I've always liked the feel of Aeon and the speed of Confluence. This skin has combined the best of both worlds and and I'm able to run it flawlessly on my Revo 1600. Thank you!
Avant Wrote:This is sweet Aeon Skin, Fast and simply beautiful. Perfect for my Music server. It would be really awesome(for me). If you can add the support for album level fanart( fanart .jpg) for visualization.

Anyway, this is great thanks for the skin.

You can add your library's fanart to the music visualization by inserting the following just below <controls> in addons/skin.aeon.nox/720p/MusicVisualisation.xml
Code:
    <control type="largeimage">
        <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
        <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
        <texture>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
    </control>

Additionally, you can add covers and cdart by inserting the following below the 1st completed "group" in the same file:
Code:
<control type="group">
      <visible>Player.HasAudio+ !Skin.HasSetting(homepageMusicinfo)</visible>
      <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-225" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)|Skin.HasSetting(Lockhomemenulow)">Conditional</animation>
        <control type="image">
          <description>Cd overlay</description>
          <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false" condition="Window.Previous(Startup)">
            <effect type="zoom" start="180" end="100" center="640,600" time="2500" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
            <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="2000"/>
          </animation>
          <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false" condition="!Window.Previous(Startup)">
            <effect type="zoom" start="150" end="100" center="640,600" time="900" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
            <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="900"/>
          </animation>
          <animation type="WindowClose" condition="!Player.Playing">
            <effect type="slide" start="0" end="-114" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="0"/>
            <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="600"/>
          </animation>
          <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="6000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
          <width>240</width>
          <height>240</height>
          <posx>130</posx>
          <fadetime>300</fadetime>
          <posy>546</posy>
          <aligny>top</aligny>
          <texture fallback="common/cdart/default.png">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>
          <aspectratio align="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
        </control>
        <!-- Cover and Overlay-->
        <control type="group">
          <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false" condition="Window.Previous(Startup)">
            <effect type="zoom" start="180" end="100" center="640,600" time="2500" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
          </animation>
          <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false" condition="!Window.Previous(Startup)">
            <effect type="zoom" start="150" end="100" center="640,600" time="900" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
          </animation>
          <control type="image">
            <posx>30</posx>
            <posy>545</posy>
            <height>242</height>
            <width>242</width>
            <texture fallback="defaultmusic.png" diffuse="thumbs/cdcover_mask2.png">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
          </control>
          <control type="image">
            <posx>30</posx>
            <posy>545</posy>
            <height>242</height>
            <width>242</width>
            <texture diffuse="thumbs/cdcover_mask2.png">thumbs/cd_glass_noedge.png</texture>
            <aspectratio align="bottom">stretch</aspectratio>
          </control>
        </control>
    </control>

Here is my version of MusicVisualisation.xml
danofun, You are the man. Thank you so much
danofun Wrote:I've always liked the feel of Aeon and the speed of Confluence.

That was exactly the reason I started with this skin Smile

danofun Wrote:You can add your library's fanart to the music visualization by inserting the following just below <controls> in addons/skin.aeon.nox/720p/MusicVisualisation.xml
Code:
    <control type="largeimage">
        <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
        <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
        <texture>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
    </control>
This is already in the skin, you have to disable the visualization to see it though. When I made the repository I also added the option for album level fanart. Normal fanart isn't visible if you have that option enabled, so if you don't have a fanart.jpg in the album folder no fanart shows up. I think I will change that so that normal fanart will display if you don't have fanart.jpg for an album and have the option enabled for album level fanart. I didn't want multiple levels of fanart loaded at the same time for performance reasons, so that is why I disabled it in the first place, but it doesn't seem logical now that I think of it.

I will make the CDart optional in the next release.
I just noticed that i referenced the md5 file in the repo with the wrong name, so that is why some could have had messages that the skin was broken. Should be fixed now.
Big_Noid Wrote:I just noticed that i referenced the md5 file in the repo with the wrong name, so that is why some could have had messages that the skin was broken. Should be fixed now.

Smile
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Big_Noid,

I am trying to add a view (Cirrus' RightView to be specific) to the Movie Library but am clearly missing something and hope you don't mind pointing me in the right direction.

I know all the files do not exist in the textures.xbt but for now I'm simply trying to get the view to be an option in the menu. I believe I've made the proper inclusions in includes.xml as well as MyVideoNav.xml but I am not able to to have the view option appear in the video library side menu. Is there menu specific code I am missing and can you make some suggestions?! Thank you!

EDIT: I had a backup of the skin folder inside the addons folder and the addon.xml was causing conflicts... That was frustrating!
I am still in awe of the speed of this skin! I am aware that this speed is achieved by using a Confluence backbone and minimizing the extras. Nonetheless, I felt compelled to try and add a new view to this skin's Movie and TV libraries. Here's my MOD:

1.) Add ViewsVideoRightlist.xml, image folder /media/thumbview, image folder /media/cases, and image /flags/rating/mpaa_nr.png

2.) Call the RightListView XML file by inserting this in includes.xml at line #5
Code:
        <include file="ViewsVideoRightlist.xml" />
3.) Make RightListView appear as a menu selection by adding ,569 to MyVideoNav.xml on line #4
Code:
<views>50,500,550,560[b],569[/b],501,508,504,503,505,511</views>
Then include the View by inserting the following at line #80
Code:
<include>RightListView</include>
      <!-- view id = 569 -->

4.) Customiz the media flags for RightListView by inserting the following to Includes_Showcase.xml at line #2021

http://pastebin.com/wmH8Wj4e

5.) Add some Toggle Switches for RightListView by inserting the following to Includes_MediaMenu.xml at #386

Code:
    <control type="radiobutton" id="2051">
                    <description>Toggle Rightlist Slim View</description>
          <radiowidth>65</radiowidth>
          <radioheight>65</radioheight>
          <radioposx>125</radioposx>
          <include>Objects_MediaMenuButton2</include>
                      <label>Slim Right List</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(slimRightList)</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(slimRightList)</selected>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(569)</visible>
                </control>
                <!-- <control type="radiobutton" id="2057">
                    <description>Toggle Rightlist posters</description>
                    <label>Remove posters</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(posterlessRightList)</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(posterlessRightList)</selected>
                </control> -->
                <control type="radiobutton" id="2052">
                    <description>Toggle Cases</description>
                    <label>Show Cases</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(showCases)</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(showCases)</selected>
                </control>
                <control type="radiobutton" id="2053">
                    <description>Clear Cases</description>
                    <label>Clear Cases</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(showClearCases)</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(showClearCases)</selected>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(569) + Skin.HasSetting(showCases)</visible>
</control>

6.) Enable "Toggle Flags" for RightListView by adding |Control.IsVisible(569) to Includes_MediaMenu.xml at line #587
Code:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(501)|Control.IsVisible(504)|Control.IsVisible(503)|Control.IsVisible(500)|Control.IsVisible(569)</visible>

7.) Add a few fonts to Font.xml
Code:
<font>
      <name>Font_Bold30</name>
      <filename>Ubuntu-B.ttf</filename>
      <size>30</size>
    </font>  
    <font>
      <name>Font_Bold32</name>
      <size>32</size>
    </font>      
    <font>
      <name>Font_Bold34</name>
      <size>34</size>
    </font>  
    <font>
      <name>Font_Reg34</name>
      <size>34</size>
    </font>

8.) Add a Not Rated Movie logo to RightListView and MovieInfo by inserting the following in DialogVideoInfo.xml at line #183
Code:
<control type="image">
          <width>166</width>
          <height>38</height>
          <texture>flags/rating/mpaa_nr.png</texture>
          <visible>SubString(ListItem.mpaa,US:NR) | SubString(ListItem.mpaa,USA:NR) | SubString(ListItem.mpaa,Rated NR | SubString(ListItem.mpaa,NR)</visible>
          <colordiffuse>FF868686</colordiffuse>
        </control>

9.) Big_Noid did a great job of adding CDART, fanart/visualization, and menu toggles for both to musicvisualization.xml. As a personal preference, I wanted the "Next Song" to display both the Artist and Song Title. This can be achieved by replacing line #84 of MusicVisualization.xml with
Code:
<label>[UPPERCASE][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[209] :[/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist] [/COLOR][COLOR AAa7a4a4] $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title][/COLOR][/UPPERCASE]</label>

10.) Added Party Mode the the Music submenu on the Home Screen by inserting the following to Home.xml at line #451
Code:
<item id="90121">

<label>Party Mode</label>
              <onclick>XBMC.PlayerControl(PartyMode(music))</onclick>
              <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(3)</visible>
            </item>

FILES:
File Pack
Textures.xbt containing all images and compressed with Duplicate Check flag (rename textures.xbt --> NO CAPS)

Screenshots:
Movie Library
TV Library (Episode View)
I just downloaded this skin, and i like it Smile. I do have a feature request; Could you implement the XBMC Subtitles downloader? In Aeon MQ2 you can bring it up by pressing "M" and then going into "subtitles". would be sweet if Nox had something similar Smile
Didn't know aeon could be so fast! awesome dude. Could do with some more views though, not to keen on the showcase view you have, would rather have the dvd covers flat like in confluence. Might it be possible to add this?

Be also nice for a low view in tv shows, or the right list from customizable confluence.

Nice effort from danofun, but the one from customizable confluence is better.
I really like this skin - and I'm happy to see there is a mod with RightListView - I'll try that out later... Danofun, do you think you could make a RightListView for music library as well? Big Grin Thanks for the mod...

on XBMC 10.1 Dharma
Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS - XBMCLive
from FreeNAS 8.0-Release
Yeah love the changes you made danofun and thanks for the fastest Aeon ever Big_Noid. Hope you can add danofuns changes...
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
@danofun

I like the additional view(s). Looks like you also added another wide banner view similar to confluence/rapier.

Question about the wide banner view you implemented in your mod. Is there a way to highlight the selected banner? I tend to keep fanart off and its impossible to see which one is selected.

Thanks for the mod.
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
I love this skin and thanks so much for your hard work! Is it possible to show the info panel when staying on same movie for some time, like in Aeon MQ2?

If it involves lot of Aeon code which would slow the skin down then please don't bother.
Nice lightweight skin. It clearly sacrifices some features for speed which is not a bad thing! One question, is it possible to use the same font that is used in Aeon65?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29