• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
accountabc Wrote:I just downloaded this skin, and i like it Smile. I do have a feature request; Could you implement the XBMC Subtitles downloader? In Aeon MQ2 you can bring it up by pressing "M" and then going into "subtitles". would be sweet if Nox had something similar Smile

nvm. just found out that it's there already Tongue
Installed this yesterday and it's really nice!

Just a couple of things I'd like to see implemented from aeon65:

-info panel with auto option for movies. With auto you can see the fanart for a second before the info panel pops up.

-extra thumbs support in movies showcase view.

-option to disable the flow of showcase view (so the covers are flat)

One final question, have logos been implemented in any of the TV show views? Would love to see them on the showcase info panel! Wink
just installed the skin. very nice and fast on my ion!!

a couple of things that id like to know. maybe someone modded the skin already or can help in any other way:

-tvtunes support: would it be enough to include this code: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=631245&postcount=2 in the right xml-files?

-cinema experience support: same thing with this piece of code: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=664172&postcount=6
-->THAT SEEMS TO WORK! Great!

-wall view: i really love that the wall view contains so many objects. thats so great in movies. Unfortunatelly i have all folder.jpg for my tv series downloaded as banners. is it much work to make a "banner wall"-view which acts exactly the same as the normal (poster) wall view but showing the banner in their right size? Or if thats much work, does anyone know of a fast way to rename all my folder.jpg to landscape.jpg (dont some skins use landscape.jpg for naming of the banners?) and download posters as folder.jpg?!? But as far as ive seen there are more banner on thetvdb than posters (of course thats not right for seasons)

-tv next aired: i already made a button on the programs-submenu which opens the next aired window, but its empty. i guess i have to start the script somehow? but how can i do that?

if i can these things to work ill never switch skins ;-)

so thanks for any and all tips!
@danofun: Looks nice, great work!

tboooe Wrote:One question, is it possible to use the same font that is used in Aeon65?

I am not going to add it, but you can yourself by changing the font.xml and adding the fonts to the subfolder fonts.

smiffy1989 Wrote:-info panel with auto option for movies. With auto you can see the fanart for a second before the info panel pops up.

-extra thumbs support in movies showcase view.

-option to disable the flow of showcase view (so the covers are flat)

One final question, have logos been implemented in any of the TV show views? Would love to see them on the showcase info panel! Wink

Will see what I can do with the infopanel and extrathumbs. I will add the option to disable flow in showcase view in next release.

bigbear77 Wrote:...
Cinema experience is already supported in this skin, just press play in Info screen of movie. TV next aired is not skinned, but will work with this skin.
How do you enable the RSS feed on the front page of Nox? Thanks...

on XBMC 10.1 Dharma
Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS - XBMCLive
from FreeNAS 8.0-Release
This is now my everyday use skin Smile. Out of all the Aeons I tried, this is the smoothest on my slow pentium D.Thanks!

I do have a few questions
-In the Movies Showcase view: is it possible to delay fanart loading untill scrolling has stopped? That way it'll most likely be a bit smoother and a bit more "snappy". It is fairly smooth at the moment, but sometimes de movies covers do "disappear" when scrolling to quickly.

I also really like the now playing mod on homescreen.
-Is it possible to use artist fanart in the homescreen now playing mod (or will this slow the skin down too much)?
Big_Noid Wrote:Cinema experience is already supported in this skin, just press play in Info screen of movie. TV next aired is not skinned, but will work with this skin.

cool, thanks for the info. Tv next aired works fine via a custom program shortcut and cinema experience obviously also working great
As this skin is based on Confluence does it support PVR?
ameinild Wrote:How do you enable the RSS feed on the front page of Nox? Thanks...

You can't disable/enable it in the skin options, only in the appearance settings.
accountabc Wrote:-In the Movies Showcase view: is it possible to delay fanart loading untill scrolling has stopped? That way it'll most likely be a bit smoother and a bit more "snappy". It is fairly smooth at the moment, but sometimes de movies covers do "disappear" when scrolling to quickly.

This is not possible with the skinning engine, because as far as I know there is no condition for changing fanart.
accountabc Wrote:I also really like the now playing mod on homescreen.
-Is it possible to use artist fanart in the homescreen now playing mod (or will this slow the skin down too much)?

Yeah this is possible, will include that as an option.
Avigrace Wrote:As this skin is based on Confluence does it support PVR?

No, I don't have a tv card, so never seen or used the pvr branch.
Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah this is possible, will include that as an option.

That would be great Smile. Thanks!
hi again,

i just posted in the tvtunes thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=696...tcount=349) because i wanted to change the xml to start the themes.mp3. that works but but in the left upper corner i get the cover name and timeline for the mp3 like when listening to "normal" music.

ppic said "you'd better ask to the author of the skin to put a visible conditon on now playing infos. " which is what im doing right now (or alternatively where i have to put which code on my own).

thanks for any help
Could you hide progress of library updates when watching something? So the progress indicators are still visible if you tab out but not visible over the top of the Movie/TV show.

Thanks! Smile
I think something is missing when you select an actor from the fullscreen info screen, the usual list of movies featuring the actor is not poping up.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29