• 5(current)
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes
bblauritzen Wrote:From the cinema experience thread:...

Yes, I read about it but I want to see it in action so I ask for video but I didn't find anything yet.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
mstef Wrote:Yes, I read about it but I want to see it in action so I ask for video but I didn't find anything yet.

I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImIz0aImvk

Its the original Home Theatre Experience plugin, but they should be pretty much identical. Perhaps you could try asking in the Cinema Experince thread if someone could upload a video of the new plugin.
Arcanthur, do you by any change work for Valve? Are you near Gabe Newell? Cool

j/k... take your time, i know it will be worth the wait.
Looks excellent. Haven't looked forward to a skin release so much since Horizons
proctor Wrote:Looks excellent. Haven't looked forward to a skin release so much since Horizons
Grab it from this forum pagehttp://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88806
It's Beta v.0.8.5
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
So what's going on with planned update? It says done in first post, but nothing has been released or I missed something?
There's still two bullets (cinema experience and music viz stuff) left on the agenda. And arc has said he's busy with real life stuff atm. The cinema experience is a small small thing, don't know about the other thing. But I guess it won't be too many months before the release of 0.8.8 Smile
Hi Arc, I just found the audio offset dialog that pops up when pressing "A" on my keyboard has no background texture. thought you might want to add this to the list of to do's.
Hey, do you know when will be next version released?
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
mstef Wrote:Hey, do you know when will be next version released?

I think he is really busy with personal things at the moment, but im sure once its all sorted he will come back and update us all
Just wanted to chime in with a request for bringing back this OSD (posted in the release thread):

when are we going to see the next release v.0.8.8? I'm really looking forward to try it.

EDIT: I would love if you can add a button on the video OSD so we can launch the subtitle plugin like in the "Night" skin.

Cheers,
EG.
anything new?
Well something like 2 months ago he said release isn't too far away.. But seriously please come back Arcanthur. Sad
Japaja Wrote:Well something like 2 months ago he said release isn't too far away.. But seriously please come back Arcanthur. Sad
I have been checking on a daily basis for any news on this.
I hope he gets his real life problems sorted soon.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes0