• 4(current)
[HOW-TO] Make Colour Themes
They're only for the Episode viewtype not specifically episodes.
Hitcher Wrote:They're only for the Episode viewtype not specifically episodes.

Ok - but in every view except "Landscape", I get the title in yellow, and the text in white. If you could tell me the tag I need to change to make it white, I'd be happy!
If there's a setting I can change (I can't find it) to make the landscape episode information different, that's the last thing I need before I can upload the colour XML and the theme XBT files. I'm all done, and ready to release the theme otherwise.

Thanks again!
<textcolor>LandscapeInfo</textcolor>
Hitcher Wrote:<textcolor>LandscapeInfo</textcolor>

/epic facepalm

Wow. I did not see that coming. (Thanks!)
I have completed three themes, which I would like to provide as "DurhamDev's Official Theme Pack"... Each come with the applied custom icon sets and backgrounds... First, Durham Blues: (Thanks to the author of the original "Blue Mosaic Theme" for the inspiration!)

Second, Durham Nights: (Everybody's been asking for the "Night Theme"... Here's my take.)

Third, Durham 500: (It was a quick take on a racing-inspired theme. I may modify it in the future.)

All of these themes can be downloaded here: LINK

The link contains the colour XML as well as the theme XBT files. Once Hitcher adds these to an upcoming release of Alaska Revisited, you won't have to download them, but until then, download the file and put the XML files into your "colors" directory and the XBT files into your "media" directory, and you'll have the ability to use the themes.

Of course, any critique is very much appreciated! Enjoy!
Freddo Wrote:could someone re-make my favorite theme, stencil for revisited please?

old stencil

Glad you like it! I've started playing with themes in Revisted and would love to create an updated version of that one along with some new stuff. Let me get up to speed with recent changes and I'll see what I can do.

Nice work on your themes DurhamDev - it's so great to see a new colors thread taking off!
Juanflaco Wrote:Nice work on your themes DurhamDev - it's so great to see a new colors thread taking off!

Thanks! (I read this as I watch TexturePacker recompiling some graphics, ready to upload and update!)

Wink

Edit: STRIKE THAT! The files have been UPDATED. Either scroll up, or hit this link. We now have some new themes, hopefully, the final version of said! (Now that I know what I'm doing, I think I'll work on some other new ideas!)
DurhamDev Wrote:I have completed three themes

Thanks for the themes but can you rehost the broken image in your sig? Its bothering me Nerd

Any word on when Hitcher will upload these to the repo?
DurhamDev Wrote:Thanks! (I read this as I watch TexturePacker recompiling some graphics, ready to upload and update!)

Wink

Edit: STRIKE THAT! The files have been UPDATED. Either scroll up, or hit this link. We now have some new themes, hopefully, the final version of said! (Now that I know what I'm doing, I think I'll work on some other new ideas!)

Thanks a bunch for these! Very nice!
kri kri Wrote:Thanks for the themes but can you rehost the broken image in your sig? Its bothering me Nerd

Better? I always seem to see it, except for the odd time that it appears as a small red "X".

Smeezy101 Wrote:Thanks a bunch for these! Very nice!

You're very welcome! I have a few other ideas kicking around, so maybe I'll be lucky to get them hosted in the future.
It shows up a broken image, and when I click it it says forbidden. Maybe rehost on imgur?

I like the themes thanks again.
kri kri Wrote:It shows up a broken image, and when I click it it says forbidden. Maybe rehost on imgur?

'tis hosted on IMGURL, however, it also contains a link to my Wordpress Blog. Are you behind a firewall that might restrict the linked image?

kri kri Wrote:I like the themes thanks again.

You, sir, are very welcome! (Again, I give my thanks to Hitcher for the awesome skin, and to the Author of Blue Mosaic, who's name escapes me.)

Nod
Juanflaco Wrote:Glad you like it! I've started playing with themes in Revisted and would love to create an updated version of that one along with some new stuff. Let me get up to speed with recent changes and I'll see what I can do.

Nice work on your themes DurhamDev - it's so great to see a new colors thread taking off!

Awesome!Big Grin
DurhamDev Wrote:I have completed three themes, which I would like to provide as "DurhamDev's Official Theme Pack"... Each come with the applied custom icon sets and backgrounds... First, Durham Blues: (Thanks to the author of the original "Blue Mosaic Theme" for the inspiration!)

Second, Durham Nights: (Everybody's been asking for the "Night Theme"... Here's my take.)

Third, Durham 500: (It was a quick take on a racing-inspired theme. I may modify it in the future.)

All of these themes can be downloaded here: LINK

The link contains the colour XML as well as the theme XBT files. Once Hitcher adds these to an upcoming release of Alaska Revisited, you won't have to download them, but until then, download the file and put the XML files into your "colors" directory and the XBT files into your "media" directory, and you'll have the ability to use the themes.

Of course, any critique is very much appreciated! Enjoy!

I'm digging the black mod. Just wish there was a little color variation and not just black, sort of how Alaska uses light red and grays with subtle gradients in between.

Also when using the night view I get a blue OSD when I press my menu or info buttons while playing a movie or tv show.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW-TO] Make Colour Themes1