MyTheatre DVB streaming?
well i tried it out... i liked the over all look it's nice. something that i was aiming for but it does not have the "extended guide information" like this script has.
so it's lacking in that aspect of it. asides from that it's very
nice. if we can combine the 2 scripts i think that we would have something that we like.

now once i get mytheatre working on this sat i'll be back to writing the script. anyone know dn & mytheatre? if so pm me.

th3_h0und
not sure if anyones still following this thread, but started messing with this again. had problems with stream just stopping, read through seanster's site and it advises to lower the xbmc cache settings. i put the video caches and the "internet " cache down to 256kb. stream seems to hold cache steady at about 65%. hope this helps.
i finally got video streaming to xbmc from mytheatre using avbroadcaster and the mytheatres.py script. however, i'm streaming to a 65 inch hdtv at 1080i in xbmc and the channels list shows up in a small area in the upper left corner of the screen with most of the left half not even visable. i can't change channels unless i do it on the pc and reselect current channel from the script display. i feel like if i can get past this hurdle i will be good to go. could someone please point me in the right direction?
i am running the epg server and the mytheatre.py that came with it, i have also tried the other script that is supposed to have epg and information.

with the script that came with the epg server, i am able to see my favorite's list, but no channels. with the other script, i am able to view whatever is active, but no favorites and not channels listed.

has anyone been able to use these scripts with mytheatre 3.27 or above?

i have been looking all over the place for 3.20.02 but cannot find it. many thanks in advance for advice or a link to the 3.20.02 version of mytheatre.

i have already checked dvbcore and they don't have anything older than 3.27 posted, not to mention there was a copy protection change after 3.25 and i think that saar is sore about it so he won't make anything older than that available.
Thumbs Up 
i disabled 1080i in the xbox setup and the script works fine now. the xbmc display doesn't look as good at 480p, but i'm able to watch sat tv with a much better picture than what i was getting feeding the video to my tv through the s-video out on my video card and i don't have to keep messing with those graphs in mytheatre. channel changing is a bit slow, but i can live with it. some of the other scripts that had stopped working are working again now that i stopped running at 1080i. Smile
i have a question about the chan listings in the epg. i get everything working right now the one thing i would like to change is the channel order right now i can choose between sort by chan witch sorts the chans alphabetically, or by program which sorts it by the order of transponders. how can i get it to sort by channel number?
anyone know where i can get the mytheatreepgserv plug-in from?

thanks.
Sad 
how do i disable 1080i in xbmc? i could find it in avalaunch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyTheatre DVB streaming?0