XBMC 10 USB wake up
Does anyone know if the default linux kernal used by XBMC 10 has the same issues as beta 2 with regard to usb wake up (ie waking up via wmc remote). I had to downgrade the kernal in beta 2.
Does anyone know the linux kernal that xbmc 10 uses so that I can do my own searches to see if it the same as the kernal for beta 2 or if it has issues with MCE remotes?
Fresh install last night. It requires manual setup as it did before but it works fine.
coolblue2000 Wrote:Does anyone know the linux kernal that xbmc 10 uses so that I can do my own searches to see if it the same as the kernal for beta 2 or if it has issues with MCE remotes?

2.6.32-26-generic
FishOil Wrote:Fresh install last night. It requires manual setup as it did before but it works fine.

By manual setup do you just mean the config or the kernal rollback? I noticed from your other reply that the kernal is newer than the beta 2 one so I was hoping that it had fixed the mce usb wake issue?

It is not major issue if I need to roll back but it gives me an idea on how much time I need to set aside for the upgrade.
coolblue2000 Wrote:By manual setup do you just mean the config or the kernal rollback? I noticed from your other reply that the kernal is newer than the beta 2 one so I was hoping that it had fixed the mce usb wake issue?

It is not major issue if I need to roll back but it gives me an idea on how much time I need to set aside for the upgrade.

Setup as in the suspend resume XBMC wiki

/proc/acpi/wakeup

/etc/rc.local
How do you rollback to a previous kernel?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:How do you rollback to a previous kernel?

http://forum.xbmc.org/archive/index.php/t-76944.html

read down the thread for the rollback commands.
FishOil Wrote:Setup as in the suspend resume XBMC wiki

/proc/acpi/wakeup

/etc/rc.local

Thanks for the info
coolblue2000 Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/archive/index.php/t-76944.html

read down the thread for the rollback commands.

awesome worked

Code:
sudo apt-get remove linux-image-2.6.32-27-generic linux-headers-2.6.32-27-generic
sudo apt-get install linux-image-2.6.32-26-generic linux-headers-2.6.32-26-generic
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 10 USB wake up0