Cyberlink Remote under Dharma Live
Sorry to ask what is probably a easy to solve question, but after much effort searching and reading the Wiki im so confused over whether I should be editing lircmap.xml or keymap.xml or just giving up! (I dont think im alone, theres quite a few posts on remotes since Dharma was released)

Since my clean upgrade to Dharma Live, my Cyberlink remotes buttons are not mapped as before when I followed this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=39433&page=5

Since the old version lots seems to have changed, and although I got a nice shiney Harmony 300 for xmas, im so confused with it all that ive decided to give up with the new toy and to to just get my cyberlink remote working as before the upgrade!

The cyberlink remote does work, just not all the buttons - can someone give me some pointers into what to do?

Thanks,
Bump, am I the only one with this issue? - if so let me know and I will reinstall Sad
I use the Harmony 300 remote on one of my XBMClives. It works pretty well for it. What confusion are you having with it?
thanks for your help,

Im using the supplier cyberlink reciever - im not 100% sure if I need a special reciever? (as in, is the cyber link one tied into the cyber remote?)

I have tried setting the Harmony 300 as a MCE remote, but no joy, well actually no nothing!

So I tried to configure Lirc as per many posts, that wont even load - give me "command cannot be found" but as my cyberlink remote works im assuming the IR part of live is already working (minus some keymapping!)

The forum is littered with remote questions, and the Wiki seems out of date, and to be frank I dont know where to start - hence my decision to just get the keymapping on the cyberlink working....

What have you set your remote as in the Logitech Software?
Sorry to bump, but nothing that I have tried works, Sad

I even tried the XBMC freak live, but still nothing... also irw still shows connect: no file or directory...
Try this guide:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO_Configure_your_Cyberlink_Media_Centre_Remote_for_XBMC_on_Linux

actually this really worked out for me - Im using also Dharma Live installed at HDD.
Cheers mate, just bookmarked your other post - Thanks!
Zakkieboy Wrote:Cheers mate, just bookmarked your other post - Thanks!

its not my guide so thanks should go to another guy Smile
but if you are able to force XBMC to came back from standby mode with remote control - let me know. I have now this problem...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cyberlink Remote under Dharma Live0