Strange Issue
I'm a recent convert to transparency and love it. However I have a strange recurring problem everyday. It seems as though the skin downloads an update and asks me if I'd like to switch to skin transparency. Then when I reboot, it automatically sets my resolution to the highest option (1080i) instead of my preferred 720p.

My 2 questions are:

1. Does this skin really update that frequently or is there a glitch in my install.

2. Is there anyway to fix the resolution changes other than editing my xorg.conf? (which I will do if necessary.)

thanks
Star 
As far as I can see the latest version under add-ons is V3.11.1 (~month old) might be further along in the SVc version but that would be a manual download. First I've heard of a auto-update daily, somethings amiss. Might do to un-install/delete transparency! and re-install. Hopefully you're running Dharma release code and the latest transparency?

Check settings>system>display mode toggle windowed mode full screen and see if that holds.
I was using the SVN. I've subsequently switched to 3.11. Seems to have fixed the update issue. but still causes resizing on resume or reboot. I will simply remove the modeline from my xorg. that should solve that issue. not the way I prefer though.
first, skins don't touch your resolution settings (they can't).
1. haven't updated Transparency! in a month or so (v3.11.1 is the latest stable)
2. best ask for help in the linux/live subforum
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange Issue0