Fanart for Plugin / Addon
I'm not sure if this problem is skin related or is XBMC itself.. but I've noticed when I'm selecting Video Plugins... a few have fanart and showup when selecting them (Youtube, Academic Earth..).. however once I select that plugin, like Youtube.. once I'm within it, the fanart does not show up. It only shows up upon initial selection.

Is there a way to get the fanart to remain visible whilst within the plugin?
There is probibly a fanart.jpg file in the addon's folder. The skin will show this by default. Then once you go inside the addon its up to the code in the addon to display the fanart so you will need to ask the addon's creator to include this.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
How difficult do you think it would be to code in such a thing to an existing skin? If it's not that hard (only a couple lines of code) I'd happily code it in myself.
afaik there is no hooks in the python modules to display fanart in background.
reading the xbmcgui and xbmc modules docs, there is only icon and thumbnail support. annoying

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart for Plugin / Addon0