[REQUEST] Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall (digitalconcerthall.com) Addon
Lightbulb 
Hello Fellows :-)

A good friend of me has account for Digital Concerthall from the Berliner
Phillarmonics and he use xbmc very often. He asked me to create a addon for this website.

Are other poeple around that like Classics ?

Regards from switzerland
Hans
That would be awesome Big Grin but it's not easy I think they are using flash for their site. I'am not sure tho.
I have an account of the Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall too and want to know if there is some way to receive the live concerts in my android smartphone sony ericsson XPERIA arc S (android 2.3.4 - Gingerbread). I ask this due to the fact that the sony bravia tv doesnt receive the live concerts, the user can only access the concerts archive. Receiving the live concerts through the smartphone, maybe could I access the device in my home network. Or?

Thanks.
(2011-01-12, 03:59)linuxluemmel Wrote: Hello Fellows :-)

A good friend of me has account for Digital Concerthall from the Berliner
Phillarmonics and he use xbmc very often. He asked me to create a addon for this website.

Are other poeple around that like Classics ?

Regards from switzerland
Hans

I'd also like to make it and found Roku can do it from Roku's press release. (https://blog.roku.com/en-gb/digital-conc...s-globally)
Does anyone success to use Roku on Kodi and make it ?
I'm a user of the digital concert hall and would like to see it in Kodi too. I've even analysed the system and figured out, that the digital concert hall offers a pretty simple (and cool) REST api where you're able to get the whole contents of the online service in JSON documents (the media streams are HLS). With small python script i'm already able to use it outside of Kodi. Unfortunately, official request to the Berlin Phil Media GmbH was declined to grant us access for a native Kodi plugin (German: "wir sind vertraglich verpflichtet, unsere Inhalte nur in von uns selbst betriebenen Apps und Services anzubieten") :/. I can explain how the interface is working if somebody is interested.
Thread moved to addon requests.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall (digitalconcerthall.com) Addon0