• 127(current)
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)
RogueDazza Wrote:Actually, it will pick the last one in the list. This is due to a change in the way tmdb.org makes the posters available.
I have modified the scraper to cater for this now - it seems to work correctly for me.
Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?7pd1xrm5eqw9wi9

Thanks a lot for the update! Smile
I'm having the same movie poster problem as many others. I've downloaded Olympia's scraper, but now that I have the .zip file (with the imdb.png and imdb_olympia_v1.5.xml as the two files included), how do I install/enable it in Ember?

Thanks in advance!
dajoip Wrote:I'm having the same movie poster problem as many others. I've downloaded Olympia's scraper, but now that I have the .zip file (with the imdb.png and imdb_olympia_v1.5.xml as the two files included), how do I install/enable it in Ember?

Thanks in advance!

Did you check the instructions on the first post of this thread?

Mark
BTW, is someone able to fix the original scraper or is this not likely to happen? I don't get great results with 3rd party scrapers, it seems they do not query OFDB how EMM does.
Everything is working perfect again since Rouge's update on the last page.

Nothing against Olympia's scraper, I just prefer to stick with Rouge's as long as it works, because I already have it set up and tweaked how I like..
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Is there anything I can do to make this recognize this setup I have? Or what can I change?
Everything is in rar-archives, so should be on folder matching.

TV_HD\TV.Show\Season.01\TV.Show.S01E02.blabla.aaa-aaa
Arch Linux x86_64 | XBMC 10.1-9 | Rapier
yeah thanks for the update was wondering why i didnt get no covers xD

p.s: keep up the good work dont let this die, ember da one and only media manager FTW!!!!
EDIT: I removed the directory and reinstalled it and it corrected the problem. I initially tried to drop it into my old installation folder overwriting the old files. Hope this can help someone else later. Thanks for all the work on this project!

I just upgraded to version 1.2.2422 because my older version stopped scraping and I thought it might correct the issue. Now when ever I open EMM It opens fine but if I select a newly added movie that its detected (unscraped), it just locks up on me. I can browse through any movies that have already been scraped without issue. Any Ideas? I can take a screenshot of what it looks like if needed.
Thanks!

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64
EMMr - 1.2.2422

Event Viewer shows
Information Event ID 1001
Fault bucket 2377123413, type 5
Event Name: AppHangB1
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Ember Media Manager.exe
P2: 0.0.0.2422
P3: 4e840f45
P4: a2ca
P5: 260
P6:
P7:
P8:
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
C:\Users\Remote\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB2AE.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\Users\Remote\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB2DE.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
C:\Users\Remote\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_Ember Media Mana_c74fc899f7b9f48b4085527a5ad462e38f9c2c88_1175bc9d

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 0d25cfd3-21e3-11e1-a3cb-005056c00008
Report Status: 0

Then Error event ID 1002

The program Ember Media Manager.exe version 0.0.0.2422 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: 1744
Start Time: 01ccb5ef5fc839c3
Termination Time: 5
Application Path: C:\Program Files\Ember Media Manager Revisited\Ember Media Manager.exe
Report Id: 0d25cfd3-21e3-11e1-a3cb-005056c00008
TrueHD is being scanned as a_truehd, which means XBMC doesn't see it properly. Is there somewhere I can correct this mapping, without editing each NFO file separately?
If I was interested, I would look at 'settings'.
olympia Wrote:If I was interested, I would look at 'settings'.

OMG, thanks! I thought I dug through everything, but not.

Perhaps you can help with this ->

Any idea what audio codec string will be recognized as DTS-HD or DTS-HD-MA in XBMC (specifically pre-Eden Confluence skin)? Running on Windows 7, so don't see the jpg's (they must be in a resource file). I've tried DTS-HD, DTSHD, DTSHD-MA, DTS_HD, DTSMA, DTS-MA...

Thanks again!
If you use a GIT program to download the nightly of the skin, the flags may be in folders instead of resource.XBT...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
clock2113 Wrote:If you use a GIT program to download the nightly of the skin, the flags may be in folders instead of resource.XBT...

Cool, thanks - I found this:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...ging/audio

But those don't seem to match whatever is being looked up here, as indicated in the IncludeCodecsFlagging.xml:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec,flagging/audio/,.png]</texture>

So it seems like there's some internal DB lookup happening? Any more pointers on where to narrow this down? There doesn't appear to be any documentation lying around.

Thanks again for any help!

Edit: NM, it works... I did it three times, and it wasn't working, but I must have done the same type, or made the same sequence mistake each time. Each file name seems to work, all in lower case. Thanks!
Okay, it almost all works but I can't get PCM to show up. I'm using pcm_bluray but it doesn't seem to work.

Anyone got this to show up properly?
AbMagFab Wrote:TrueHD is being scanned as a_truehd, which means XBMC doesn't see it properly. Is there somewhere I can correct this mapping, without editing each NFO file separately?

Yes, you can set it to recognize a_truehd as truehd. It's in the setting>misc>video and audio codecs.
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)13