• 49(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
keibertz Wrote:i realy like your work for me this is the best Skin for XBMC

Can u include FSK (Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle) icons for Movies and Series ?

Thanx Smile

I thought they were integrated with the last update, be sure your scraper is set to german otherway you'll don't see them.
i have to check when i am at home, but i am realy sure that my actual scaper is IMDB and i set him to german. Could it be that FSK only works with some scraper ? Or only with special german scraper ?
Do i have to enable this new FSK feature in the Settings ?
Do i have to scrap all my Movies again for the FSK feature ?

EDIT:
I discussed it with mad max and he tould me that it cant work with the scraper IMDB. It works only with german scrapers like OFDB.
When the update comes out will I be able to just go to add-ons and select update?
T800 Wrote:When the update comes out will I be able to just go to add-ons and select update?

Yea, that's what I do and it works fine. I think there was a bug that previously stopped this from working correctly, however it was resolved and updates perfectly now (at least it does for me anyway) Big Grin and if there is ever a bug, it usually affects me lol

I can't wait for this update. Im looking forward to getting these new features installed, it really does look like a new generation of skin with these new updates.

Butcha has done some incredible work and listens to his users. I'm eternally grateful that he has implemented these features, this is just outstanding.

Looking forward o the update and thanks again for all your hard work butcha it's sincerely appreciated over here Nod
Thanks Patrick

Without a doubt this is the skin to use!
butchabay Wrote:17.05.2011
REQUESTS:

- Show next 10 Tracks on home
- TV Guide

I've been looking at a neat way of displaying additional next tracks with the Now Playing box.

I'll let you know how I get on (but don't hold your breath, I'm not a skilled skinner by any means!)
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
I still don't get clearart in the pause and info overlay when i am watching a tv show. I have a clearart.png in each tv show folder but no luck. Any ideas?
kulprit Wrote:I still don't get clearart in the pause and info overlay when i am watching a tv show. I have a clearart.png in each tv show folder but no luck. Any ideas?

You have enabled slim osd in skin settings ? I know clearart is on the thumb picture in slim osd mod. Have to see if i find another place, keep in mind slim osd was coded by someone else.
el_Paraguayo Wrote:I've been looking at a neat way of displaying additional next tracks with the Now Playing box.

I'll let you know how I get on (but don't hold your breath, I'm not a skilled skinner by any means!)

Easy man, the now playing on home is something completely new, forget the screenshots, i've removed the black background box to keep it clean.

So wait a few days untill i smash the download link for 2.0 ...

Thanx by the way for your contribution ...
T800 Wrote:When the update comes out will I be able to just go to add-ons and select update?

NO ! There will be a complete download link. I don't wanna mix the 2 versions !!! I haven't a repo for now maybe in future. I want to keep separate the 2.0 versions, so again :

NO UPDATE VIA ADDON !!!
butchabay Wrote:Easy man, the now playing on home is something completely new, forget the screenshots, i've removed the black background box to keep it clean.

So wait a few days untill i smash the download link for 2.0 ...

Thanx by the way for your contribution ...

Sounds good!

I'd been looking at adding more next tracks out of my own interest.

Looking forward to the 2.0 link.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
butchabay Wrote:NO ! There will be a complete download link. I don't wanna mix the 2 versions !!! I haven't a repo for now maybe in future. I want to keep separate the 2.0 versions, so again :

NO UPDATE VIA ADDON !!!

OK, good to know.
Ahh, no update via the add-on to avoid confusion seems fair enough Smile

Can't wait to tinker with this when its released Smile
PatrickBateman Wrote:Ahh, no update via the add-on to avoid confusion seems fair enough Smile

Can't wait to tinker with this when its released Smile

The problem might be if the new look won't satisfy some users, so i decided to make a download, if there will be a big part liking the new look we can see to put it in the repo.
Yea, that makes perfect sense.

I have a feeling though, that this update is going to go down a storm, i think everyone's gonna love it. It looks incredible and the features are outstanding.

I for one can't wait to get this into action and on my HTPC.

Thanks again for all the effort you put into this skin for your users butcha. I know your skin is based on cirrus as that too deserves credit, but I honestly believe this is the finest skin on xbmc and your support and development is appreciated....

NOW GET THAT UPDATE OUT, I can't wait any longer Wink
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07