Disable Paused overlay in video
Is there a way to accomplish this? I find the big "Paused" overlay unnecessary.

Thx in advance.
Easiest way delete dialogseekbar.xml . All dialogseekbar.xml does is give visual representation of whats happening, it won't stop you from pausing/ff/rewind/etc...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I like everything else, I just want to get rid of the "Paused" text. Is there a way to do just that?

Thx again for replying.
locate and delete from dialogseekbar.xml

Code:
        <control type="label" id="0">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1920</width>
            <align>center</align>
            <aligny>top</aligny>
            <label>$LOCALIZE[112]</label>
            <font>Font_Bartowski_BigMusic</font>
            <textcolor>33ffffff</textcolor>
            <visible>player.paused</visible>
        </control>
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Thanks so much, that worked like a charm! Smile
(2011-01-16, 04:05)Morbeas Wrote: Is there a way to accomplish this? I find the big "Paused" overlay unnecessary.

Thx in advance.
Thanks for posting this question.  I had a similar question as sometimes I'm pausing a scene to study it in the event I cannot immediately see what the director is trying to draw my attention to and the overlay gets in the way.

I cannot say whether this setting option is available in all skins, but within the Aeon Nox skin switching off the System > Interface > Skin > Configure Skin > Customisation > Video OSD > Enable Netflix Style  pause screen popup setting did what I needed.
(2019-09-21, 04:47)mamikel Wrote:
(2011-01-16, 04:05)Morbeas Wrote: Is there a way to accomplish this? I find the big "Paused" overlay unnecessary.

Thx in advance.
Thanks for posting this question.  I had a similar question as sometimes I'm pausing a scene to study it in the event I cannot immediately see what the director is trying to draw my attention to and the overlay gets in the way.

I cannot say whether this setting option is available in all skins, but within the Aeon Nox skin switching off the System > Interface > Skin > Configure Skin > Customisation > Video OSD > Enable Netflix Style  pause screen popup setting did what I needed.

Thanks! Was looking for this. Couldn't have been much more hidden lol.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Paused overlay in video0