[MOD] Advanced Launcher Info View - Updated for Eden
There are now 3 new views for use with XBMC 11.0 Eden. These new views should now work with languages other than English. Installation instructions and download link below.

This mod is intended for use with the Advanced Launcher Plugin. These views are based off the Info views from the add-on browser. The views display the year, studio, genre, and description of each game as well showing off the thumbnail and fanart images. I have only tested this on Windows 7 x86 and x64.

To install this view download the file at the bottom of the post and copy the files to:

%PROGRAMFILES%\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p

Screenshots

Download link (Eden):
http://modbros.com/files/LauncherInfoEden.zip

Older Version (Dharma):
http://modbros.com/files/launcherinfo.zip
Influence 1.2.1 and up use This Link

Edit: Added 2 Poster Views Created by GaidarX
Edit: Added support for Customizable Confluence Mod and Influence Skin
Edit: Added 1 more view
Edit: Adden 2 more views from GaidarX added (only to stock Confluence)
Edit: Updated Influence views
Edit: Added 2 Views for Confluence Eden
Edit: Added 1 more view for Confluence Eden
nice im gonna have to try this out tonight. really hope this will work in the customized confluence mod as this is the one thing missing from it. Looks great and thank you for this
moviebuff Wrote:nice im gonna have to try this out tonight. really hope this will work in the customized confluence mod as this is the one thing missing from it. Looks great and thank you for this
For that mod don't use the includes.xml I supplied and just add the following line to the existing one.

<include file="Viewtype_LauncherInfo.xml" />
Unfortunately dont know how to edit the xml files (
I've updated the download to include the files for the Customizeable Confluence Mod. Instead of %ProgramFiles% place them in:

Code:
%AppData%\XBMC\addons\skin.customizableconfluence\720p
my little addition based on your.
includes originalCool

add view for full posters:

Download - total 3 view
sweet thank you so much ill give it a try after work. thank you again very much )
Wonderful, better than mine in influence
GaidarX Wrote:my little addition based on your.
includes originalCool

These look great! I've updated the original download to include these views.

yiarkyiark Wrote:Wonderful, better than mine in influence

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm a big fan of your Influence skin, it would be great if you could add these views to your next release.
davekos Wrote:These look great! I've updated the original download to include these views.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm a big fan of your Influence skin, it would be great if you could add these views to your next release.

With pleasure but not yet , my next release is currently uploaded ;-)
yiarkyiark Wrote:With pleasure but not yet , my next release is currently uploaded ;-)

Excellent, I've just downloaded your newest release, it looks great. I've also just updated the link on this post to include the files needed to add these views to Influence for anyone wanting to give it a try.
I have added another view based off GaidarX's poster view. Basically, I just switched the FanArt with the icon. I have updated the original download link with the update.

Screenshot:

...and another two views.
for this once iconsCool

http://rapidshare.com/files/443640462/Poster_Icons.zip
did you really get the wii emulator properly working with all these gamesHuh? HOW?? XD

wich dolphin version, wich arguemnts, wich settings? tell me plz 8)
i have pc, not htpcRolleyes
and working at least ~90%

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Advanced Launcher Info View - Updated for Eden2