• 10(current)
[AppleTV2] ATV2 get's XBMC
30242880 Smile
Загружается на 10 секунд дольше, но работает лучше Smile
Тяжелые фильмы - 6..8GB - перестали застревать Smile

30242880Smile
Loaded in 10 seconds longer, but it works betterSmile
Heavy movies - 6 .. 8GB - not stuckSmile
Server: system based on the processor intell "dual-core is something out there - honestly, I do not know what's inside", HDD 3TB ... NetGear router 650
Client-1: Stereo audiosystem.
Client-2: Projector Acer PD
Client-kitchen: Apple TV 2 Shivaki LCDTV 32 "
Control: Pult AppleTV & iPhone Remote
I have a buffering issue. Im already trying to increase the buffer size and switching to the wired connection (sftp transfer speed to ATV2 ~4.5 MB/s) but without any success. Mkv video file with nitrate 2400 kbit has buffering issue every 30 sec. Stare
I have a ATV2 connected to the Timecapsule through the SMB - and read a lot about problems with SMB connection speed, is this a problem and how i can fix it?
350d Wrote:I have a buffering issue. Im already trying to increase the buffer size and switching to the wired connection (sftp transfer speed to ATV2 ~4.5 MB/s) but without any success. Mkv video file with nitrate 2400 kbit has buffering issue every 30 sec. Stare
I have a ATV2 connected to the Timecapsule through the SMB - and read a lot about problems with SMB connection speed, is this a problem and how i can fix it?

You've pulled up an old thread here. Try a new thread, with log files and samples. Read through the stickied threads first to see what I mean.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Thanks, done - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=8...post884235
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] ATV2 get's XBMC0