[iPad] iPad constant video buffering?
Tried a number of different video types over a network share, just get constant buffering?

Music plays fine, but how do stop a song that is playing or skip to the next one?
I was having the same issue. It appears to work fine after I changed the A/V sync method. Settings>Video>Playback>A/V Sync Method>Audio Clock.

I have not explored the music features yet.
Awesome! thanks for this, works on the atv2. I must have set it at some point and then was getting horrible playback, this tuned it right up.
same fix for iPad, iPhone, and ATV2
Works great here. Smooth playback now. Thanks voor the tip.
I'm unable to change A/V sync method on the iPad. Anyone having the same problem or knows a workaround?
same here- I am using the ipad to do so, but cannot select this option.
What i did, is put off hardware decoding option and then you be able to change the a/v sync. When you did that... put hardware decoding again on!
Reverb Wrote:What i did, is put off hardware decoding option and then you be able to change the a/v sync. When you did that... put hardware decoding again on!

Turning off hardware decoding made no difference. You still cant change rhe a/v sync on the ipad
On my iPad I found that selecting 'Sync Playback to display' allowed the 'A/V sync method' to become live.
Nolan Wrote:On my iPad I found that selecting 'Sync Playback to display' allowed the 'A/V sync method' to become live.
yeah.. but switching the mode hasn't helped me.. and it hasn't helped one of the other fellow people in the other post either.. do you use an ipad? did you get it to work? thanks. Also mind posting what version u use?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad] iPad constant video buffering?0