[iPad] Shared pics on ipad
Ipad + windows 7 x64. Sharing works fine for music and videos using "UPnP Devices". I'm having problem viewing pictures. I'm able to see and scroll through thumbnails of all my shared photos, but a tap to view the full pic just shows a black screen. After some random gestures I'm able to get back to file view. Problem with resolution perhaps? Haven't tried any scaled down pics yet.
I can't see my pictures either. Just displays a black image. Tapping the screen takes me back to file view. I dont see thumbnails either. Accessing a Win7 64bit share. Videos and music work fine.
+1

Same here.

Win 7 x64 Ultimate and SMB sharing
IPad iOS 4.2.1
turn on debug logging, /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log

to a pastebin site please.
Debug log: http://pastebin.com/yXQ20mnr

Same symptoms as above, accessing Linux smb share. Looks like same problem is present for music library, may have something to do with failur to scan remote library: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=91674.
known issue, it's same as with thumbs located on remote servers.
I am having a problem with my ATV2 displaying pictures. The files show up fine on the XBMC itself, however, when I click one of the pictures, a black screen appears.

The EXIF data for the pictures is correct, but no thumbnail is generated. Also, when I click on slide show, it just displays black.
Movies play fine, so I am not sure what is causing this.

My XBMC is reading all of this from a Windows 7 PC on the same network. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Well theres my story.
same problem here
davilla Wrote:known issue, it's same as with thumbs located on remote servers.

Sorry, Daveilla, which one is the know issue?
1) Where thumbnails are generated, but pictures cannot be viewed
2) Where there are no thumbnails, and no viewing is possible?

Or are they the same issue?

Just curious. I'm guessing there's no work around?

Thanks for everything
thefullmonty Wrote:I am having a problem with my ATV2 displaying pictures. The files show up fine on the XBMC itself, however, when I click one of the pictures, a black screen appears.

The EXIF data for the pictures is correct, but no thumbnail is generated. Also, when I click on slide show, it just displays black.
Movies play fine, so I am not sure what is causing this.

My XBMC is reading all of this from a Windows 7 PC on the same network. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Well theres my story.

Exactly the same here. Sharing off a Terastation, or another Mac device. Movies and Music are working perfectly, though.
catman Wrote:Exactly the same here. Sharing off a Terastation, or another Mac device. Movies and Music are working perfectly, though.
Hi,
I have the same Problem! When i start Slideshow, it is black.
Any Solutions or Work arounds?
Thanks,
VattiC
known issue with large pictures.
davilla Wrote:known issue with large pictures.
I tried it with smaler pics (115kb), same results...and now?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad] Shared pics on ipad0