[LINUX] Help with Logitech Harmony Remote for Crystalbuntu on AppleTV1?
sorry to start a new thread but i have been searching for over 3 days and have read countless threads from everything from replacing keymap files to recompiling atvclient (which ive done a few times already) installing updates, running repositories and different lircd.confs and keymaps up and down the forums.

My problem is i want my Harmony 720 to work with XBMC for ATV the way that my xbox remote worked on my old xbox and my pc running xbmc.

simple keymappings that i usually do is changed 8 to Queue and 10 to Playlist.

I'm currently putting the Crystalbuntu image back onto my flashdrive to start from scratch yet again.

if anyone could me with what exactly i need to do then i would be extremely grateful.

(I already have the PLEX setup on my Harmony and i have edited lircd.conf with this info. http://www.mail-archive.com/atv-bootload...00268.html

please help
thank you.
nevermind: after a few more hours of searching i found the thread to download the patched atvclient and modified .cpp file. built it from source and installed and the harmony is working perfectly now.
Question 
pixeldotz Wrote:nevermind: after a few more hours of searching i found the thread to download the patched atvclient and modified .cpp file. built it from source and installed and the harmony is working perfectly now.

care to explain? I'm trying to get my harmony up and running

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Help with Logitech Harmony Remote for Crystalbuntu on AppleTV1?0