[AppleTV2] Apple TV 2 subs save problem?
Hello, i just found out today about this wonderful program, i installed it, no problems so far, it's great that i can view my videos without having to encode them to mp4 and it's even more great that i can download subs on the fly and view them at once. I have one problem though.
When i download the subs, it gives me an error about saving the subs and that i can only use them temporarily, even though i declared a folder to keep all the subs in my iMac. any help would be great. thanks!
I haven't played with the sub download feature yet. Make sure XBMC has the ability to write to that subs folder on your iMac. So make sure the user account XBMC used to access the iMac's share has write capability.

If not, go into your system preferences/shares and enable write access for that user to the subs folder on your iMac.
did that, in the sharing prefs, i have set unknown user, everyone and guest to have read and write capabilities in that folder that i'm trying to save the subs (video folder). same error.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Apple TV 2 subs save problem?1