• 63(current)
Linux HOW-TO watch Live TV in XBMC for Linux with Tvheadend, the easy way!
When I did an apt update today it showed that xbmc and xbmc-live packages have been kept back.
When I tried to install them anyway it showed this dependency problem:

"The following packages have unmet dependencies:
xbmc : Depends: xbmc-bin (>= 2:11.0-pvr+p8~git20120228.af89a07-0ubuntu1~stable69~oneiric) but 2:11.0-pvr+p8~git20120219.26797f4-0ubuntu1~stable67~oneiric is to be installed"

I installed this box from oneiric mini.iso and then used the install-script.

How could I resolve this?
Same here (installed from Live-CD), additionally:

Code:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  xbmc: Depends: xbmc-bin (>= 2:11.0-pvr+p8~pre-natty-git20120228.af89a07-0ubuntu1~stable68~lucid) but 2:10.1~ppa1~lucid is to be installed
        Depends: python-bluez but it is not installable or
                 python-lightblue but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

_BJ1

EDIT: Have solved this. Reason was an incorrect GPG-Key so that apt-get update was failed.
natty and oneiric amd64 failed to build. haven't had time to fix it yet.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I am not able to start any stream thru the serverpage, i've got "HTTP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: /stream/channelid/95 -- 401".

The account i use to login got access enabled under Access Control.

Does anyone know any solution?
Question 
Hi,

When I playback recordings there is no subtitble, in the xbmc menu I can select between two subtitles but nothing show up on screen. All is good during live tv stream. Recorder is set to use Matroska.

Thanks!
@dushmaniac

When will there be an RC2 update?
My xbmc box crashes infinitely because of a "Tvheadend HTSP Client: ParseEvent - malformed event" ...

Thank you!
this has nothing to do with RC2, but with a bug that's just been fixed in the master branch. an update will be released next friday.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

@dushmaniac

I saw you uploaded a new build (72), but when I use apt-get upgrade it won't update. The script doesn't work either. I'm using a normal x86 system on the latest xbmcbuntu.
yup, exactly what it should do Smile have a bit of patience, and everything will be updated automatically later today.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Great, thanks!
@dushmaniac:
xbmc has been accepted in debian. Does that mean you wil be providing debian packages as well?
no, Eden has been accepted in Debian, and PVR isn't in Eden.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Ok I'm going round in circles here and getting nowhere fast.
I've followed post 1 and got it all set up but here's the problem I'm having. From the web interface on my pc I can record, from xbmc itself it won't record. Message says "PVR backend error check log" watching live is no problem, just recording.
Anybody have any ideas?
I'm completely new to Linux, so easy to understand answers please.
(2012-04-12, 19:21)TK4|2|1 Wrote: Ok I'm going round in circles here and getting nowhere fast.
I've followed post 1 and got it all set up but here's the problem I'm having. From the web interface on my pc I can record, from xbmc itself it won't record. Message says "PVR backend error check log" watching live is no problem, just recording.
Anybody have any ideas?
I'm completely new to Linux, so easy to understand answers please.

Hi there

I think you need to update your XBMC user account via the tvheadend admin page and allow it to record. It sounds like it's only allowed to stream
Hi,
I have some questions regarding the channel groups:

- Is it possible to go back/forward in the channel groups? The only way I know of is to go to the OSD and hit ok on the tv-channels option in the left bar until you wrap around to the first one, it doesn't work very well when you have 10+ groups.
- Is there a way to change the channel group while watching live-tv in fullscreen without going out to the OSD?
- Is it possible to sort the channel group order?

Cheers
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO watch Live TV in XBMC for Linux with Tvheadend, the easy way!17