[MOD] Show everything Tv view
I was taking a little break from uni so decided to play around and mod one of the great views in alaska.

This is not going to be to everyones test as it is a little messy but I quite like displaying as many of the images I have downloaded at the same time.

I added the logo above the main image, changed the main image to landscape.jpg instead of fanart, added banner below image (may be a little big, might scale it down), also added poster to the plot view.

Scaled down the banner.

Nice, I'd remove the banner though.
Cheers, wasn't sure about adding it but thought what the hell I'd downloaded it for every show might as well show them lol.
I was actually thinking about this... but only want the logo to display, and keep the fanart etc... how would I go about doing this? Ta!
The logo is really easy to add, all I did was go into the views logo xml to see how hitcher did it, then literally copy and pasted the code concerning the logo and change some of the values.

PHP Code:
                    <control type="image">
                        <
posx>150</posx>
                        <
posy>50</posy>
                        <
width>290</width>
                        <
height>164</height>
                        <
texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.FolderName]logo.png</texture>
                        <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    </
control

Thas the code I used, you will have to play around with the position as by default I think it is outside of the container.

Hitcher or anyone else will be able to help more I just did it by trial and error lol.
i'll give this a shot when i get some time, thank you! Smile
Well I tried doing this, but it seems to display the logos for everything, except the logo for the show that's selected? What I'm trying to achieve is having the logo display underneath (or above) the selected show (the fanart - horizontal display) and removing the written (text) title that displays... am I making sense? lol.

Any help would be good as I tried looking at the XML for like hours and I'm just totally confused lol... I'm not good at all with this skinning stuff!

thanks!
You need to add it to the focused layout section.
Thank you so much! I got it! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Show everything Tv view0