Keymapping Help
I just switched my HTPC after many years of Win7, to OpenElec with a new Flirc-SE iR receiver (internal not USB). But I had to program it all with Windows, then switch to OpenElec. Saves the config to the Flirc itself which is handy.

When I mapped my remote, I mapped the one button as "M".

When I am playing a video, and I hit that button, it brings up a side bar list view of the files in the directory the video is in.

When I use my Rii mini keyboard and click "M" I get exactly what I wanted, the bottom bar menu with stuff like subs, settings, bookmarks, etc...

So, I'm going through my keyboard trying to bring up what the remote does, but I'm not finding it at all. Plan was to see what the remote is actually doing (keymap wise) and remap that to what the "M" on the keyboard does.

Any ideas?

Also, in the Keymap editor, my remote for 1,2, 3, 4, etc... what am I looking for to make 1 = ABC, 2 = DEF, etc... so I can skip through file lists faster. My remote when using EventGhost did that, now, 1 is 1, 2 is 2 and that's it.

Thanks
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
Anyone?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymapping Help0