• 5(current)
[RELEASE] IMDB Ratings for Movies
Hi all, sorry once again for neglecting this addon. I'll be updating soonish to use the JSON-RPC API instead of direct read/writes to the database, as well as using a different imdb api (instead of hammering their site).

I'm also planning on getting this addon in to the official repository.

Stay Tuned.
How can I do for add the script in frodo 12.2 ? thanks
I've made the updates, the addon is working for Frodo, but I haven't had the time to post an update. I just need to push it to git, and I'll have a link soon.
Looking forward to it!
Hello All. I have uploaded the newest version. Check the first post for detail.

You can download the script from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jroy9e1xonw1no...gs-2.0.zip

or from the github repository: https://github.com/cosmicr/IMDB-Ratings-for-Movies
Big Thx...

Unfortunately it gives a error,Sad

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
    Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
    Error Contents: integer argument expected, got float
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.imdbratings/default.py", line 131, in <module>
    main()
    File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.imdbratings/default.py", line 115, in main
    pDialog.update(percent,_('beginning_update'),movie['label'],_('rating')+rating)
    TypeError: integer argument expected, got float
-->End of Python script error report<--
hmm that's weird. I'm not sure why it's doing that - I never ran into that error. An easy fix - I will fix it and update as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know.
Hi man, thanks!

I was wondering, could this be modified to get the mpaa descriptions added to movies? Theres a similar script here and I tried modifying that one but it was too hard. This one looks like it might be a bit easyer to do?

I just need it to run once to add the mpaa description to 900 movies. Thanks for any help, and thanks for the addon Smile

EDIT: Not sure this matters but in the Default.py you have:

Code:
command='{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": { "movieid" : ' + movieid + ', "rating" : '+ rating + ', "votes" : "' + votes + '"}, "id": 2}'

Note:
Code:
{ "movieid" : ' + movieid + ', "rating" : '+ rating + ', "votes" : "' + votes + '"}
Theres a missing space between the ' and + rating + '
Like I said I have no idea if that matters or not but noticed it while I was attempting to modify this to add the mpaa descriptions and thought Id mention it.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
@ cosmicr
Any ideas to fix the Problem?
(2013-06-18, 00:05)dvbtjunkie Wrote: @ cosmicr

change this line in default.py:
Code:
to
Code:
pDialog.update(int(percent),_('beginning_update'),movie['label'],_('rating')+rating)
(2013-06-18, 08:58)Jandalf Wrote:
(2013-06-18, 00:05)dvbtjunkie Wrote: @ cosmicr

change this line in default.py:
Code:
to
Code:
pDialog.update(int(percent),_('beginning_update'),movie['label'],_('rating')+rating)

@ Jandalf
OMG, only a convert to Integer.... Thx a lot

Now it works fine... Big Grin
I keep getting "Script Failed" message in OpenELEC but it works in Windows. Any ideas?

Thanks
Shedrock
(2013-06-21, 01:25)shedrock Wrote: I keep getting "Script Failed" message in OpenELEC but it works in Windows. Any ideas?

Thanks
Shedrock

pls post your log from openelec
Here is the log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30288
(2013-06-21, 15:07)shedrock Wrote: Here is the log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30288
same problem as above:
(2013-06-18, 08:58)Jandalf Wrote: change this line in default.py:
Code:
to
Code:

don't know why this only happens in openelec, do you have a different amount of movies?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] IMDB Ratings for Movies1