• 24(current)
[REL] PleXBMC
(2013-05-16, 23:34)crimsonfury Wrote: Those SMB shares won't sync your watch status with Plex though, correct?

No, that's only for subtitles download to work.

Sync watched status would require DB to DB info sync. Doesn't Trakt do just that?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-16, 15:43)Negativecreep0 Wrote: I'm having a problem with subtitles showing, it doesn't seem to be showing them even when English subtitle is selected in the plex list menu. Movie just fires up and no subtitles show? Any thoughts

Have you already upgraded to plexbmc 3.2.2 or you still running 3.1.5? I had exactly the same problem, which was solved by upgrading to 3.2.2.
Yup I'm on Frodo 12.1 and using 3.2.2 ........... Does it make any difference that Im using Aeon MQ3 skin? subtitles should work whether I'm transcoding or straight streaming the video correct? My subtitles are .srt format, Plex Subtitle List box does show them to be there and there is an asterik next to the chosen subtitle...
Seems like its a problem with my Plex Server and not Plexbmc plugin
Is there a file stacking problem with PleXBMC?

All of my movies that are in the cd1-cd2 format always ask me to "select media to play".

What am I doing wrong?
(2013-05-16, 16:30)pecinko Wrote: For those who might find it useful, Amber skin has support for PleXBMC add-on, meaning you will have full integration for it in your XBMC client.

Subtitles are working for me, including downloading - I have added SMB shares and left subs control to XBMC. This is on OS X, don't know about other platforms.

I love you <3
Hi Hippojay

Was just wondering what your thoughts were on a possible intergration of PleXBMC into the XBMC library?
Is this something that in theory is possible or being worked on at the moment or is it never likely to happen?

The reason i ask is that ive just discovered voxcommando to control my system by voice which is very cool and works supprising well but the trouble im having at the moment is all the comands specific to TV show items or movies will take me to the xbmc library version of the files rather than the Plexbmc version. Im not sure there is an easy way to change this in voxcommando but would be solved if the plexbmc files could be scanned into the xbmc library. I guess this might have always been the end goal but just wondering if its looking likely.

Is anyone else on here using voxcommando with plexbmc that has a solution?
(2013-05-23, 12:55)jompan87 Wrote: I love you <3

I'm married and hope you wear a skirt, not a kilt Smile

(2013-05-24, 13:39)huzz456 Wrote: Was just wondering what your thoughts were on a possible intergration of PleXBMC into the XBMC library?

One of the many problems could be because one can have more than a 1 media library on PMS.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

EDIT: Never mind I answered my own question.
Hi everyone, can someone help with subtitles issue ?

I can only have it (video + subtitles transcoded), if i am connect to my local network (or via vpn).

If i connect via my.plexapp, via external ip or dns name, i have the transcoded video but i dont have subtitles.

Maybe a authentication issue dont know :/

Thx.

Edit: because the first message / post was undefined
(2013-03-12, 01:44)hippojay Wrote: Sorry, I've not been able to test with hulu and netflix as I'm UK based as the API doesn;t extend this far over the Atlantic. However, as mentioned above, i'm running out of thinsg to ad, so may well refocus on the missing channels to see what can be done.

There's a UK plugin for Netflix now ( http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi...etflix-uk/ ),
It's not showing up in the plexbmc channels though.
Is there a way to add a plex section to the main menu.
Just installed xbmc, plexbmc and aeon 4.
I can access sections through video addons > plexbmc
would like to add each section to the main menu via customise in aeon 4

Sorry if its been asked a hundred times
(2013-06-25, 16:33)Evans Wrote: Is there a way to add a plex section to the main menu.
Just installed xbmc, plexbmc and aeon 4.
I can access sections through video addons > plexbmc
would like to add each section to the main menu via customise in aeon 4

Sorry if its been asked a hundred times

I guess it is possible via favourites - add your sections to favs and then assign favourites to custom items on home menu.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks pecinko, that worked.
Shame Aeon only lets you use 10 Fav items.

I've installed the helper addon and can see/select xbmc in plex app, but try to select an item to play on xbmc and it fails. Remote works though. Would this be due to the skin?
(2013-06-26, 17:14)Evans Wrote: Shame Aeon only lets you use 10 Fav items.

If you are not Aeon-die-hard give Amber a spin.

Quote:I've installed the helper addon and can see/select xbmc in plex app, but try to select an item to play on xbmc and it fails. Remote works though. Would this be due to the skin?

I'm not sure but it most probably (99%) isn't skin related.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REL] PleXBMC3