• 12(current)
[WIP] Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy / An auto movie download program
I am sorry and I am sure someone is going to yell at me for not reading info blah blah blah, but I have followed this thread for a while and I have read and re-read the features page, but I am still confused.

How is this different or better than my current setup of CP and SickBeard? What does this do that CP doens't? How are other people using this? Just as a consolidator of NZB index sites?

I appologize in advance for being a moron. Nod
1 Original XBOX XBMC with every game under the sun
3 Raspberry Pi's w/ Openelec Kodi shared MySQL db
1 Win7 Kodi hosting shared MySQL and media
1 Mythbuntu backend v.27 and HD Homerun Prime 3 tuners
jwdv22 Wrote:I am sorry and I am sure someone is going to yell at me for not reading info blah blah blah, but I have followed this thread for a while and I have read and re-read the features page, but I am still confused.

How is this different or better than my current setup of CP and SickBeard? What does this do that CP doens't? How are other people using this? Just as a consolidator of NZB index sites?

I appologize in advance for being a moron. Nod

You tell CP exactly what you want (the movie titles)
You tell CB what imdb genre and rating of movie you want (not the movie titles)

Different but the same end... if you read/review/research every movie CP is fine. If your happy watching any sci-fi movie rated 7/10 then CB is for you.
F3Speech Wrote:You tell CP exactly what you want (the movie titles)
You tell CB what imdb genre and rating of movie you want (not the movie titles)

Different but the same end... if you read/review/research every movie CP is fine. If your happy watching any sci-fi movie rated 7/10 then CB is for you.

Gotcha! Thanks
1 Original XBOX XBMC with every game under the sun
3 Raspberry Pi's w/ Openelec Kodi shared MySQL db
1 Win7 Kodi hosting shared MySQL and media
1 Mythbuntu backend v.27 and HD Homerun Prime 3 tuners
Has anybody successfully gotten this to work on a mac yet?
jdwoods Wrote:Has anybody successfully gotten this to work on a mac yet?

ditto here.... was just about to ask the same question. I did see that someone had it running on appleTV so I would assume that it does. I just found this so I myself have not invested the time yet to install and if anyone has I too would like a heads up as to any problems/solutions with the install. A second question I have is that I currently run Plex as my media server and I have seen a couple of references to CB directly interfacing with XBMC. Do you think that this would be an issue for me since I am running Plex. Thanks for all of your had work, can't wait to give it a shot. Also +10 for a web interface as I run headless.

d
jdwoods Wrote:Has anybody successfully gotten this to work on a mac yet?

Bump... would really like to know this...
Didn't hear back from anyone so I gave it a shot....

Upon launch I am getting the following error. Please LMK if I can even use this app in the OSX environment and if so what might be the issue with this error. Thanks

Code:
Mini:Crazy Beaver roontoon$ python crazybeaver.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "crazybeaver.py", line 1767, in <module>
    app = CrazyBrowser()
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.1.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.1-osx_cocoa/wx/_core.py", line 8470, in __init__
    self._BootstrapApp()
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.1.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.1-osx_cocoa/wx/_core.py", line 8035, in _BootstrapApp
    return _core_.PyApp__BootstrapApp(*args, **kwargs)
  File "crazybeaver.py", line 1762, in OnInit
    fen = MainWindow("Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy     " + Version)
  File "crazybeaver.py", line 91, in __init__
    self.il_maxXbmc = il.Add(bmp)
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.1.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.1-osx_cocoa/wx/_gdi.py", line 6612, in Add
    return _gdi_.ImageList_Add(*args, **kwargs)
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "(bitmap.GetWidth() >= m_width && bitmap.GetHeight() == m_height) || (m_width == 0 && m_height == 0)" failed at /BUILD/wxPython-src-2.9.1.1/src/osx/imaglist.cpp(80) in Add(): invalid bitmap size in wxImageList: this might work on this platform but definitely won't under Windows.
Why is CrazyBeaver renaming nzbs?

I want the group name etc in the folders name.

If i grab a nzb with CrazyB the result will be a folder name like this

Up In The Air

But if I just grab a nzb using Sabnzb and a RSS-feed the folder will be like this:

Up In The Air 720p BluRay x264 PSYCHD

Why?
Check your settings .. do you have renaming turned on ??
Settings in Sabnzb or CrazyB?

Thanks
Found the option "Enable folder rename" in Sabnzbd but its disabled.
Question 
Not sure anyone is still supporting this but I have tried to install CB on a mac running OSX 10.7.1. I have installed all of the dependancies and when I first try to launch CB I am getting the following trace back. Any help??

Code:
File "crazybeaver.py", line 1767, in <module>
    app = CrazyBrowser()
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.2.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.2-osx_cocoa/wx/_core.py", line 8593, in __init__
    self._BootstrapApp()
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.2.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.2-osx_cocoa/wx/_core.py", line 8158, in _BootstrapApp
    return _core_.PyApp__BootstrapApp(*args, **kwargs)
  File "crazybeaver.py", line 1762, in OnInit
    fen = MainWindow("Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy     " + Version)
  File "crazybeaver.py", line 91, in __init__
    self.il_maxXbmc = il.Add(bmp)
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.2.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.2-osx_cocoa/wx/_gdi.py", line 6709, in Add
    return _gdi_.ImageList_Add(*args, **kwargs)
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "(bitmap.GetWidth() >= m_width && bitmap.GetHeight() == m_height) || (m_width == 0 && m_height == 0)" failed at /BUILD/wxPython-src-2.9.2.4/src/osx/imaglist.cpp(80) in Add(): invalid bitmap size in wxImageList: this might work on this platform but definitely won't under Windows.
Roontoons-MacBook-2:Crazy Beaver Roontoon$ python crazybeaver.py -d
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "crazybeaver.py", line 20, in <module>
    import wx.animate
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.2.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.2-osx_carbon/wx/__init__.py", line 45, in <module>
    from wx._core import *
  File "/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.2.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.2-osx_carbon/wx/_core.py", line 4, in <module>
    import _core_
ImportError: dlopen(/usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.2.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.2-osx_carbon/wx/_core_.so, 2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
    /usr/local/lib/wxPython-2.9.2.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-2.9.2-osx_carbon/wx/_core_.so: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy / An auto movie download program2