• 24(current)
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade
How do I play all albums by artist? I love the music feature but I have to pick the next album would be nice to play all albums. Like when cleaning the house etc.

Example: Er Clapton - Blues cd is over go to next one etc until all are played.
I've looked through a number of pages of this post, so if this has been answered I apologise but I can't find it anywhere.

Is there a way to download all of the updated files in the folder structure from the GIT-Hub?
You can go to github, press the 'Download' button on the right and choose to download the zip source file, or you can install GIT and use a GIT client or the command line to download and update Simplicity by using the following commands:

Download:
git clone https://github.com/wizardxbmcmods/simplicity-xbmc.git

Update:
navigate into the folder with 'cd "filepath"' and type:
git pull
Awesome, thanks for that Smile Hehe no idea how I missed that big Download button Smile

MariusTh86 Wrote:You can go to github, press the 'Download' button on the right and choose to download the zip source file, or you can install GIT and use a GIT client or the command line to download and update Simplicity by using the following commands:

Download:
git clone https://github.com/wizardxbmcmods/simplicity-xbmc.git

Update:
navigate into the folder with 'cd "filepath"' and type:
git pull
Hmmm, downloaded latest git and now have the new features, 'Expert etc.

I STILL have the duff watched indicators, and even after setting the option to prompt for delete, it does not pop up. BUT. after the show ends, it is not shown as watched.

Bug.
t2ffn Wrote:Hmmm, downloaded latest git and now have the new features, 'Expert etc.

I STILL have the duff watched indicators, and even after setting the option to prompt for delete, it does not pop up. BUT. after the show ends, it is not shown as watched.

Bug.

Did you press "i" on the TV Show and set it to one of the ten shows set for "auto-delete"?
To learn more, click here.
Absolutely love your skin! Thanks for the great work. I looked all over and feel like an idiot though, as my recently added movies and tv shows on the home screen say "no thumbnail available." Win7 64 with XBMC 10.1. Thanks for the help!

Nevermind, I updated to a nightly build. Does anyone know if the TV Show logo script does not work on 64 bit Win7?
cman675 Wrote:Absolutely love your skin! Thanks for the great work. I looked all over and feel like an idiot though, as my recently added movies and tv shows on the home screen say "no thumbnail available." Win7 64 with XBMC 10.1. Thanks for the help!

Nevermind, I updated to a nightly build. Does anyone know if the TV Show logo script does not work on 64 bit Win7?

no reason , it should work, please post a debug log on the script thread.
cman675 Wrote:Absolutely love your skin! Thanks for the great work. I looked all over and feel like an idiot though, as my recently added movies and tv shows on the home screen say "no thumbnail available." Win7 64 with XBMC 10.1.

Same here on ATV2/standard XBMC install

They worked in version 1.09.

Also my TV logos don't work, but then they never have, I think it's an ATV2/iOS branch thing. It would be great if the TV guide could default to just text for it's overview if there are no icons.

Thanks for this great skin.
I 3rd the above. The newly added TV and Movies on the home screen show no thumb available, and no info. Also, if pressed, they do nothing, ie, they don't play whatever film it should be.

TMDB is back up and I have added some new items, same same, so don't think its a scraper issue.

I'll post a debug log in a bit.

Thanks
Ok, here is part of the log that shows me selecting the newest movie added thumbnail (Thumbnail not available) from home screen, and trying to play it a few times.

http://pastebin.com/DxdbH1ar

It states:
Quote:14:16:42 T:3054212992 M:1389731840 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'playmedia()' defined
Well, the changelog for 1.1.0 states that the Recently Added Script was removed... i'd assume that has something to do with it.

I am curious why the script was removed.
Ok, tried to run another debug log but for sme reason its not saving, and there is no xbmc.log file in the folder, but, I have been toying with the watched indicators problem.

They disappear after sleeping and waking XBMC. The shows are still counted as being watched, and when clicking context menu, even if I 'unwatch' and then 'watch' the show, it still does not show the tick. The only way to get them back is as stated a while back, to reselect the skin.

Looking through my previous debug log, I didn't see much that might be the cause, although I saw a few things,

Quote:14:17:33 T:3054212992 M:1335873536 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window (videolibrary

Quote:#
14:12:07 T:3054212992 M:1461477376 ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag
#
14:12:09 T:3054212992 M:1445150720 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
#
14:12:09 T:3054212992 M:1445150720 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: clock
#
14:12:09 T:3054212992 M:1445150720 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: weather

Quote:14:12:09 T:3054212992 M:1445023744 ERROR: DS: Failed to connect to the D-Bus session daemon: Empty address ''
rich_stwrt Wrote:Well, the changelog for 1.1.0 states that the Recently Added Script was removed... i'd assume that has something to do with it.

I am curious why the script was removed.

This is all on me. I removed it to keep up with the nightly builds. You can download the newest nightly and it will work again.

If it poses a problem, I will put the script back in.
To learn more, click here.
Ah, there isn't a nightly XBMC Live anymore is there?

I don't really want to break my XBMC install for this, think I'll go to Addon Repo version of skin. Will you be updating the official release?

Thanks
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade1