[MAC] .dvdmedia folders and TV shows
I've done a bit of searching on naming conventions, etc. in XBMC, but have been unable to find a solution to my problem.

I've ripped a few TV series (Band of Brothers, Babylon 5, etc.) using RipIt, which creates folders with a ".dvdmedia" extension containing the VIDEO_TS folder, etc., which play in the built-in DVD player when clicked.

Now, I've had no problems with this folder/extension for movies; however, when I place them in TV folders, XBMC ignores them. Here's my structure:

Babylon 5 (dir)
---> Season 1 (dir)
------>b5.s01.e01-e06.dvdmedia (dir)
------>b5.s01.e07-e12.dvdmedia (dir)

XBMC does not see the episodes. Now, for those that I ripped as ISOs, this naming convention works fine. Any ideas what I am missing here to help XBMC understand this structure, short of just converting these to ISOs?
Hi

Yes, if someone out there could add .dvdmedia support, that would be great.

Alternatively, is there some script for the Mac out there that can batch convert all my .dvdmedia files to .iso?

S.
I checked back and found another thread that has a possible solution:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=706...stcount=41

After adding this to my advancedsettings.xml file and changing the filename of the .dvdmedia files to something like b5.s01.e01e02e03e04.dvdmedia, XBMC recognized the folder structure and started scraping for episodes. I left it running last night and will verify tonight.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] .dvdmedia folders and TV shows0