[AppleTV2] script error despite default.py change and disabling metadata
Hi there guys,

I just finished install xbmc onto my ATV2 and loaded the icefilms addon. However no matter where I go, I get the script error on icefilms.

I can browse folders, but the instant I get to a folder that contains named folders of movies/tv shows it gives me the script error.

For example:

I can go to tv shows, then to a-z list, but the instant I choose a letter, I get a script error.

I can go to movies, then to 720p, but the instant I choose popular or any of the options in there I get a script error.

It's weird because not 10 minutes ago I was able to get into SOME tv shows while others stalled on the "loading directory" screen.

I have read around the forum and can only find the default.py fix and the metadata disable fix..neither of which work for me. Does anyone have any ideas or is experiencing this issue and have a resolution?
sorry, here is my debug log.

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/638883/

Any help would be awesome thanks!
does icefilms work in your browser? it states "connection refused" which would maybe inidcate that the site has problems ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Rainbow 
azianice Wrote:Hi there guys,

I just finished install xbmc onto my ATV2 and loaded the icefilms addon. However no matter where I go, I get the script error on icefilms.

I can browse folders, but the instant I get to a folder that contains named folders of movies/tv shows it gives me the script error.

For example:

I can go to tv shows, then to a-z list, but the instant I choose a letter, I get a script error.

I can go to movies, then to 720p, but the instant I choose popular or any of the options in there I get a script error.

It's weird because not 10 minutes ago I was able to get into SOME tv shows while others stalled on the "loading directory" screen.

I have read around the forum and can only find the default.py fix and the metadata disable fix..neither of which work for me. Does anyone have any ideas or is experiencing this issue and have a resolution?

It is fairly easy... go to xbmc settings / video / file list and deselect Enable Metadata

That worked fine with me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] script error despite default.py change and disabling metadata0