Failure custom menu.
using the function: lists - favorite - main menu.

Playlists begin playing automatically.

file "guisettings.xml"

wrong code:

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.transparency.menu_custom1_path">PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/video/Hd.xsp,return)</setting>

Corrected code to display the videos:
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.transparency.menu_custom1_path">ActivateWindow(10025,special://profile/playlists/video/Hd.xsp,return)</setting>
toggle this setting before adding the playlist to the submenu:
Settings > Skin Settings > Home > Play playlists in submenus
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks. works perfect.
This plays the first item in the playlist, it's not like opening favourites and seeing the playlist items. Has the code to open a new window changed.. I'm trying to get smart playlists in the menu and act as they do when you click a video smartplaylist in T!
PatK Wrote:This plays the first item in the playlist, it's not like opening favourites and seeing the playlist items. Has the code to open a new window changed.. I'm trying to get smart playlists in the menu and act as they do when you click a video smartplaylist in T!

Skin Settings > Home Window > Play playlists in submenus

make sure that settings is correct before you map the playlist to the submenu
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
ronie Wrote:Skin Settings > Home Window > Play playlists in submenus

make sure that settings is correct before you map the playlist to the submenu

Shoot... I've been mapping the playlist menu item to favourites instead of directly...
Still just plays the first one in the list though.. if I open under folder I get the list without graphics.
Under favourites the playlist is fine, just don't know how to map it to the menu so that it opens the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failure custom menu.0