• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon
Thanks for your hard work nixa. It's too bad Nickelodeon is only interested in an American audience. Good luck with the vpn/hotshield script!
rbrohman Wrote:Thanks for your hard work nixa. It's too bad Nickelodeon is only interested in an American audience. Good luck with the vpn/hotshield script!

Does it still work for you?
1.3.2 still working using proxy.
awesome job, works great.

i have a question it seems episodes are split into parts is their a way to play all the parts continus without having to exit back to the directory?
My nickjr logo shows up as Nickelodeon. Is there a way to change it to one of the nickjr logos?

http://www.google.com/images?q=nick+jr+l...22&bih=584
nixa Wrote:Does it still work for you?

Actually - yes. It's still working fine from Canada without proxy.
rbrohman Wrote:Actually - yes. It's still working fine from Canada without proxy.

Now this is really fun. Are you sure? even with proxy, i cant access to any shows except spongebob. They have changed the video url's verification method as far as I noticed.
Just checked again (spongebob was only show i tested last time as it's top of the list). I tested a bunch of Nick.com and nickjr.com shows (fairly odd parents, nick news, dora, etc) and all of them worked fine.
rbrohman Wrote:Just checked again (spongebob was only show i tested last time as it's top of the list). I tested a bunch of Nick.com and nickjr.com shows (fairly odd parents, nick news, dora, etc) and all of them worked fine.

Thanks, glad its still working for you and not for me!Sad . Could you or anyone using this addon do me a favor? Would you paste me your log file after successfully played any file, preferably iCarly Full Episodes, the latest one (top of the list).
Log file posted here.
my log file:

http://pastebin.com/JxeaCXmT
thanks for that guys.

fultotop: your location please.
nixa Wrote:
Code:
20:48:25 T:2956091392 M:2493964288 WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9
20:48:25 T:2956091392 M:2493964288 WARNING: HandShake: Server not genuine Adobe!
20:48:25 T:2956091392 M:2493964288   ERROR: RTMP_Connect1, handshake failed.

It looks like they are using a new handshake that rtmplib doesn't support.

"client sent 6, server answered 9"

the limelight CDN on hulu just started using these handshakes sporadically. some videos work and some don't. I searched and saw you were having the same problem.

it seems all the working videos the server answers 8. all non-working the server answers 9 from my testing.

I don't know if you noticed but some of these rtmp servers also resolve differently when using different DNS servers. It might be usefull to actually resolve the IP for the domains so you're aware if it is a different server. some of the CDN servers on comcast dns resolve to different ips then from say googles dns.

I also found this an interesting read on dns, cnds, and server location. thought you might want to read it.
http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=2...9&start=75
I couldn't thank you enough BlueCop, now its all working back again for my Nickelodeon addon here in Japan. After reading the roku's forums, from my understanding it seems like the server feeds the content depending on the called DNS and not IP, thus I changed my DNS to something from the US based i.e. GTEI DNS (now Verizon), (4.2.2.1, 4.2.2.2 and 4.2.2.3).

Att: For the time being, anyone having issue with some videos cant be played, change your DNS settings to something in the US public dns ips. I will implement DNS setting code for the addon (if that possible) in the next upgrade.
@nixa & bluecop

great job, thumbs up for developing these amazing plugins.

I would like to try to write a plugin for zattoo.com, this website provides live streams from (mostly) european channels.

Maybe you could give me a script or hint to start with?

I would prefer to adapt an existing script to work with zattoo.com than to write a new one from scratch.

Thanks a lot!

habee
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon0