Any chance to port over reFocus Grainy from Plex?
I love the reFocus Grainy version skin on Plex, but I am having issues with smooth playback on Plex and thus need to stick with ole reliable XBMC.

How easy is it to port over to XBMC?
Nice reFocus mod!
http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi...dition-v2/
w00dst0ck Wrote:Nice reFocus mod!
http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi...dition-v2/
Yes, I know it is. I am running this on Plex.

I am asking how this, reFocus Grainy v2 can be ported over to be used on XBMC.
Looks awesome. I really wish this skin got as much focus - no pun intended, as the aeon's and cirruses. It's the smoothest and cleanest. But the main menu and small little things just dont get the love it deserves.

acribb Wrote:I love the reFocus Grainy version skin on Plex, but I am having issues with smooth playback on Plex and thus need to stick with ole reliable XBMC.

How easy is it to port over to XBMC?
You're confusing negligence with design decisions.
muzzakus Wrote:Looks awesome. I really wish this skin got as much focus - no pun intended, as the aeon's and cirruses. It's the smoothest and cleanest. But the main menu and small little things just dont get the love it deserves.

It's open source, knock yourself out in a mod if you feel that's needed. All the small things are getting lots of attention in this skin imo. And the home screen is getting attention from Jeroen on request from the community. Be grateful when people devote their time to create and share.
Jaypeg Wrote:It's open source, knock yourself out in a mod if you feel that's needed. All the small things are getting lots of attention in this skin imo. And the home screen is getting attention from Jeroen on request from the community. Be grateful when people devote their time to create and share.

Lots of tension here. But good to hear!
I wouldn't call it tension. Just be sure to post constructive criticism instead of just complaining.
muzzakus Wrote:Looks awesome. I really wish this skin got as much focus - no pun intended, as the aeon's and cirruses. It's the smoothest and cleanest. But the main menu and small little things just dont get the love it deserves.

That's your opinion and it's acceptable, but why the hell all these great skinners here offering so much different skins and mods? Eek

Each to his own!
Jaypeg Wrote:I wouldn't call it tension. Just be sure to post constructive criticism instead of just complaining.

Sorry, based on other thread I thought it was commonly accepted that the main screen is somewhat behind the rest of the skins presentation.

I can relate to that sentiment personally. Please take no offence that to me it seems like almost someone else crafted it without the due dilligence displayed throughout.

And thanks for the tip for me to do it myself, but I choose to do other things if thats ok. Just like it's ok for skinner to leave it as is.

Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any chance to port over reFocus Grainy from Plex?0