TVHeadend - No descrambler
Hi,

i got a problem with TVHeadend. The non encrypted channels works fine, but if i try to map encrypted channels, tvheadend report: no descrambler found.

I use a Mystique dvb-c card, wich is similar to the KNCOne Card, with the CI-Module and an Alphacrypt Card.

How can i descramble the encrypted channels?
Of shure, i registered for the channels and with my dvb-c receiver it works.
dont think tvheadend suuports ci's, try posting here to find out for definite.

http://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/proje...end/boards
Same issue.
I have bought a TechnoTrend TT-connect CT-3650 CI with an integrated CI-module.
It is supported under linux.
I can watch nondecrypted Channels but with most channels provided by German Kabel Deutschland I get a response "no descrambler". I have looked in various formums and even in the link shown in the previous post, which made me very confused.
Is there a chance to wachts decrypted channels with TVHeadend or aren't CI's supported ?

Thank you for your help.
It's possible i use a smargo cardreader with an hd+ card. You just have to setup oscam which is quiet easy. Then insert the information about the oscam server in the codeword client in the tvheadend webgui and you are good to go.
Quote:You just have to setup oscam which is quiet easy

Wow - thank you for quick reply. Do you have a short tutorial about how to set up oscam ?
Note that this kind of discussion is not allowed in this forum.
I don t want to do anything illegal.
I have a smartcard from my provider Kabel Deutschland and Sky and look for a setup to use this card in my USB-TV-Box so I can see the decrypted channels in XBMC via TVHeadend.
Even if you own the card yourself the use of softcams may not be legal.
OK- thank you for the information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadend - No descrambler0