Dissapearing episodes from library
Hello guys,

What is bothering me right now with xbmc is that I have all my episodes in order using Sick Beard, all of them showing propertly in library, updates works as well etc, but I noticed strange behaviour with mkv files:

I can play them once - if i stop and resume - all works good.
If I am going to play it second time - xbmc is notifying that this file is no longer availible and i can only remove it from library :/

Even more strange is that I am able to hit C -> Episode information and then from that place hit play - all works.

Have you ever had this kind of issue ? Tried with clean install, default skin, no addons etc, tried with other skins like aeon.

Please give me any hint Smile

Also - is there any shortcut for "View" menu ? with skins like aeon I cant use a mouse and want to choose view from keyboard - any hints?

Thanks in advance for all answers
folwarczny Wrote:Hello guys,

What is bothering me right now with xbmc is that I have all my episodes in order using Sick Beard, all of them showing propertly in library, updates works as well etc, but I noticed strange behaviour with mkv files:

I can play them once - if i stop and resume - all works good.
If I am going to play it second time - xbmc is notifying that this file is no longer availible and i can only remove it from library :/

Even more strange is that I am able to hit C -> Episode information and then from that place hit play - all works.

Have you ever had this kind of issue ? Tried with clean install, default skin, no addons etc, tried with other skins like aeon.

Please give me any hint Smile

Also - is there any shortcut for "View" menu ? with skins like aeon I cant use a mouse and want to choose view from keyboard - any hints?

Thanks in advance for all answers

Sounds like one of two things. Either filenames have weird characters in them or your database is corrupted. Sickbeard usually downloads avi files so are these ones you converted to mkv? I can't recall any problems with SB named files but I only have about 30 series getting pulled. First check all your file names to ensure they're not weird or overly long and rename if necessary. Run the library clean function then rescan the files. If that doesn't work then it might be time to wipe the video database by deleting it. To make it quicker you can run an export to individual files including thumbs, fanart etc. When XBMC recreates the database and imports it will use mostly the locale metadata rather than pulling it from the internet again. You will loose your watched status as I think they don't put that in the exported .nfo file anymore.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
I have done everything you described without luck - any other ideas ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dissapearing episodes from library0