[WINDOWS] Remember Last Menu position
Hi all

A Simple feature that would be very helpful for me (and i assume few more Smile)
is when we exit xbmc (alt + F4 at least) the next time we run it , it will start in the same list and the last selected file will be selected (it will look as we never actually left XBMC)

It is useful when you use xbmc on "not dedicated" box , if you watch file 1 , quit do some work on your workstation and want to continue watching , you re-run xbmc and need to navigate your way trough the menu just to find file 2 which was just next to file 1, some times there is a week gap between watching so you don't actually remember what was the last thing you saw Smile.

Of course it can be parametrized since not every one would like this behavior.

Hoping to see this option soon Big Grin
+ 1

I like this to be implemented too.
Yep, I second that!
Bump!

I think this feature would be very useful when dealing with emulators or launching external programs - so XBMC can be exited , freeing up resources, external program launched, then on exit, reload XBMC at the same menu position ...

Any comments?
irrc there is an addon which might do something similar like that ... have a look in the "service addons section" of the addons forum...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Has this been implemented, or does anyone know if an addon exists?
Last played might do what you're looking for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Remember Last Menu position0