showing 'now playing' automatically
Is it possible to automatically show the 'now playing' screen when you start music playback from the library function?

I have visualisation and album slideshow so it would be nice to bring that up instead of jumping back to the home screen.

(Talking about the xbmc display when controlled by the app)

Thanks
+1 for this. I find it bizarre this function isn't standard behaviour. I have button mapped on my remote to show now playing because of this...

Sorry I didn't realise this was for android remote I meant for general XBMC behaviour...
(2013-02-04, 14:24)Morphy99 Wrote: +1 for this. I find it bizarre this function isn't standard behaviour. I have button mapped on my remote to show now playing because of this...

Sorry I didn't realise this was for android remote I meant for general XBMC behaviour...

Well it's probably the same thing, I just notice it often because it is how the Android remote works. I too have mapped a button on my old IR remote to flip back to the 'now playing' screen, but as far as I can see you have to keep flipping between library and remote mode on the app which is a bit annoying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
showing 'now playing' automatically0