Easy toggle between two video files
I'd like a one-button (if possible) way to switch between last-viewed video and currently-viewing video.

Scenario (all done via the remote and with Videos in "file view"):
1. Wife and I are watching House S01E01 via XBMC.
2. Mother in-law calls and I pause House S01E01 until wife comes back (god knows when that'll be...).
3. I back out of the "TV Shows \ House \ Season 01" folder and into "Movies \ HD \" folder and start watching Watchmen.
4. Wife finally gets done yapping and I stop Watchmen and browse back to the House S01E01 file we were watching.

I'm looking for an easier way of switching back to House S01E01 from Watchman. What I currently do is:
1. Prior to selecting Watchman, I add it to the queue (via "0" on the remote) then go to Context Menu, switch to "Now Playing" and select Watchman from the queue.
2. When I want to switch back to House S01E01, I stop Watchman and I'm in "Now Playing" still. I select House S01E01 and start playing it.
3. When we're done watching House S01E01, I'm still in "Now Playing" and I have to toggle out of it.

So, I'd like an Alt+Tab like toggle button to switch between last-viewed video and currently-viewing video (and back).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy toggle between two video files0